Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Williams Is Out Of The Question And Here Is Why

soljaofjesus

Originally posted by pr11fan

Keyshawn also has a head full of crap, MW from what I understand is a good kid and shouldn't carry near the baggage Keyshawn has. MW will be a better player, I still say fix o-line if Smoot stays, but if we don't do that the next best option is Williams, the mock draft that I thought hit it on the head, had us picking him and below said he is everything that Rod Gardner was supposed to be when we drafted him. If Coles could get surgery & be the speedy receiver we signed again I could live with MW if we don't do o-line in the first round.

Brilliant! :cheers:

I think even if Smooty leaves we still draft Williams b/c their are good options in FA that are young...The only way we dont draft Williams is if he is gone then we move down pick-up picks and draft TE(Heath Miller)in the 1st rnd and DE(Justin Tuck)in 2nd rnd...

Originally posted by tex

One way teams drop off is by losing talent and not replacing it. If Smoot goes than a replacement CB of equal or better ability becomes a priority.

Agreed, all this talk about MW or O-line becomes moot if Smoot leaves, I'd say stay where we are and hope rolle falls, if not go after Marlin Jackson.

Originally posted by jtyler42

Brilliant! :cheers:

I think even if Smooty leaves we still draft Williams b/c their are good options in FA that are young...The only way we dont draft Williams is if he is gone then we move down pick-up picks and draft TE(Heath Miller)in the 1st rnd and DE(Justin Tuck)in 2nd rnd...

Mortensen was just saying on espn, Edwards could push Williams for the #1 receiver in the draft if he goes ahead of Williams that would increase MW's chances of falling to us signicantly.

Originally posted by pr11fan

Mortensen was just saying on espn, Edwards could push Williams for the #1 receiver in the draft if he goes ahead of Williams that would increase MW's chances of falling to us signicantly.

I just heard that, I hope that happens...I just have a feeling that Williams will fit in here and become our Cris Carter or Michael Irvin type WR for a long time....

Originally posted by jtyler42

I just heard that, I hope that happens...I just have a feeling that Williams will fit in here and become our Cris Carter or Michael Irvin type WR for a long time....

I have little doubt MW will be a stud, and I'm saying this having no idea if he will be a skin or not so this isn't homerism. IMO, I could see him being an Irvin type playmaker without the obnoxious attitude.

Archived