Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell jokes are not funny anymore

MeNoRevs

I absolutely, positively, beyond the shadow of a doubt, hate Brunell and think all of our problems stem from this undeniably stupid idiot.

:puke:

:mad:

:)

;)

:laugh:

:cheers:

J/K. I love the guy. Mabye his stay here wasn't what we all planned, but you can't blame Brunell for Snyder signing him and Gibbs wanting him. He was a winner.

The jokes are not Brunell's fault.

It is, however, important that we all recognize and appreciate the contribution to the team, and to the fans, during those 10 games. I mean after all is said and done, humor is still the best medicine.

And some of the jokes were pretty darn funny.

You're right ................ it's not funny at all - it's tragic!

And it's not over yet either, "The Mark Brunell book has not been finished yet", Joe Gibbs, NOV 04.

If for no other reason than salary cap, Gibbs is right.

The only thing I can say positive for Brunell is that he stunk it up in our offense long enough for Patrick to learn it, this way Patricks confidence wasn't shot throughout the whole season, now patrick is playing what I consider to be solid football and will only get better as he gets more comfortable in the offense. So here's to you Mark Brunell, for ruining our season but giving our younger QB the confidence to know there is no way he could do any worse than you, now pour yourself an Ice Cold Bud and be happy. :cheers:

You know what, I hate Brunell as much as the next guy, but I'm also going to say that Gibbs did not wait too long before pulling Brunell. Did anyone see the preseason? Did anyone see Ramsey in the Giants game? Based upon those performances, Ramsey wouldn't have done any better than Brunell.

By the way, Bang, your "Passing Fancy" cartoon was awesome.

Archived