Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What players would you like to see go to NFLE?

Chrisbob74

This league has done a good job in developing players but it has been an option that the Redskins have not used with players close to the active roster in previous years, Hamden being an exception last year.

Would anyone object to either of Wilson or Molinaro going over? NFLE's record with OL men is outstanding.

Anyone else we could send apart from the usual camp fodder we sign in Jan/Feb?

Originally posted by Chrisbob74

This league has done a good job in developing players but it has been an option that the Redskins have not used with players close to the active roster in previous years, Hamden being an exception last year.

Would anyone object to either of Wilson or Molinaro going over? NFLE's record with OL men is outstanding.

Anyone else we could send apart from the usual camp fodder we sign in Jan/Feb?

From my observations over the years, the Redskins rarely send over players who they expect to make a future contribution during the upcoming regular season. I think this is because of a fear of injury.

They send over players who are practice squad fodder, but have some potential. Guys like Ben Nowland and Pita Elisara, who are on the practice squad, but realistically probably will never make it in the NFL. The Skins haven't had much success with NFLE players.

The exception has been Demetric Evans. But Evans wasn't sent over by the Skins, he was simply signed from that league after their season was over. DT Cedric Killings is on the roster at the moment, but he hasn't played or done anything.

But if I were going to send some players over myself, I would send RB Dharran Diedrick, DE Melvin Williams, LB Maurice Jones, CB Rufus Brown, CB Kory Banks, DE Nic Clemons, who could use more experience. :)

Garnell Wilds And Rufus Brown. definately

Wilson and Molinara; at least one, maybe both. (I'd like to see one of them be able to play guard....)

Khoury Campbell? He was great special teamer... would he be healthy?

Clemons. great speed rush.... maybe get him to develop some other skills.....

Archived