Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who are you guys going to draft?

Willis Mcgahee

if yer a true 'Skins fan, you would know that drafting Mike Williams would not be the answer... we obviously need help at O-line and D-line... IMO the "Best" scenario would be to trade down (even though i would love to have Kiwi)...

like other ppl have said go down to the 20's and draft TE Miller, (even though i think Royal is adequet) or best O-line prospect, w/ the high second rd pick go after a DT, or DE.. the rest of the picks should be spent on WR, CB, and etc...

Kiwi was shut down for most of the game by one UNC lineman! Most of the plays he did make was when UNC did not account for him and he came free. Many of these times, he actually missed the qb. He did come back and sack the qb on one of these misses, but anyone who actually watched the game knows that he is a project. It would be better for him if he stays in college for one more year.

I would take Antrel Rolle if Smoot leaves. He was shutdown today, and I don't use that term lightly.

I just don't see us picking offensive line. We would have to trade down too far, and if we take one where we are right now, it would be a complete waste.

If Mike Williams is available, I would take him. However, no one knows what will happen in the off season, wr might be covered.

Depending on re-signing Smoot. If we don't, I can see we go with a DE. I'm afraid that If Smoot is not re-signed, Danny would be going after Woodson, if he's not tagged by hte Raiders.

2 big ifs that I'm really afraid.

One thing I want to see is Jacobs getting more playing time. In other words, I'm not on Williams camp.

I think the last position to draft would be a wide receiver. Its hard to justify doing that when the line cant even give enough time for the pretty good receivers we already have to get open for longer passes than the 5-10 yarders.

I bet they draft 3 more OLmen.

For the last few years, we have spent two much of our money going after 'impact' players. We need to bolster the O/D lines with the draft. We need CHEAP ($) DEPTH for a change.

We need to trade down and pick up BPA for the lines. Few teams have won the big dance with a first round TE. Even fewer teams have won without interior line depth.

Archived