Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Speaking of Skins invasions...St Louis

I was thinking of posting this a few days ago. My brother, a Rams fan, wants me to go with him next season to see the Skins/Rams game. The problem is from what I've seen at St Louis sports events is if you're a visiting fan they treat you like crap there. That's why I'd like to rally all midwest fans and even others that want to make the trip to show up to this. We could buy sections of tickets off of ebay brokers. Stay in groups. Let's put the Ram fans to shame. They do a good job of that themselves with their bandwagon approach. We'll get this going in late June.

My judgement is from football and hockey. Hockey is horrible on visitin fans. Friends of mine who have went to football games that rooted for the opposing teams weren't treated to greatly. I'd still like to invade that place. I don't know if there was ever a big redskins invasion like in memphis in 1997 against the Oilers. Attendance was 40,000 and we easily made up at least 20,000. We took up one side and wrapped around the endzones.

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

I went to the Monday night game in St Louis a couple of years ago...they treated me very nicely. The usual good-natured ribbing...but nothing more...

That stadium was loud that night...

Yes it was very loud that night, as I was in attendance as well. The year after that I went to the NO game, and those fans are extreme @sses!!! But I felt SO much better after we walked out with a 40-10 trouncing!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL VICTORY

:notworthy

Archived