Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dr. Z, coming around slowly

Cool Hand Loki

It'll be interesting to see which, if any, end up making his "all-pro" team. He sure makes it sound like this one game is a major factor in his decision. So if someone's not at the top of their game the last game of the season they don't qualify as one of his "all-pro" players?

Personally, I think the defense is going to be impressive again this week against the high powered Vikings offense, even with the missing defensive backs, but I don't like his implied emphasis on this one game.

I don't think out defense is that good. 3 of the top 11 players is a damn strong showing. If Pittsburg got 3 and we got 3, that would leave the rest of the NFL with 5. I don't see it.

Griffin has got to be one. I'd say Smoot, Springs, Washington, and Pierce would be other considerations. I personally doubt we get more than 1, but 2 is possible.

I am making a declaration:

Today begins the Official Extremeskins Boycott of Sports Illustrated... This is to be in effect until Peter King and Paul Zimmerman vote Art Monk in, or until they are fired.

Spread the word to your fellow Redskins fans.... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING associated with that magazine until justice is done for Art Monk.

Originally posted by Blade

Today begins the Official Extremeskins Boycott of Sports Illustrated... This is to be in effect until Peter King and Paul Zimmerman vote Art Monk in, or until they are fired.

Spread the word to your fellow Redskins fans.... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING associated with that magazine until justice is done for Art Monk.

I got no problem with joining this boycott...SI's gone way downhill in the past 10 years as far as I'm concerned.

Consider them boycotted.

Breaking News will be SI free :D

I just got a subs. to ESPN mag anyway.

I am a little behind here on the scoop. Sorry. Can someone fill me in on the beef those two have with Monk and why? Again sorry for being ignorant on the subject.:(

Already got the memo. :)

What about their swimsuit edition?

Sounds good.

I am all in

I'm in.

I'll even sacrifice the swimsuit issue.

Originally posted by H@iL2Gibb$

What about their swimsuit edition?

P'shaw!

We've got a little institution on this site I like to call The Daily Babe. It's got about a gajillion more pics of all sorts of hotties in various stages of undress than all the SI swimsuit issues put together.

That rag's got nothing we need. Nothing at all.

:cheers:

Not that I would buy their crap anyways, but I love a good boycott! Maybe we could take barrels of SI magazines and dump them overboard into the Potomac? :whoknows: :cool:

Archived