Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tattoo

halter91

What do you guys think of this tattoo, I have a tribal band, I was thinking of incorporating the Script R in the band?? If Any of you wateched WCW wrestling, it's similar to Goldbers Tat. If not, the Script R on my leg, with a Spear going through it? Advice please??

Originally posted by skinsfan44

Yea, I'm ready for another Skins tattoo myself.

Can I tag along with y'all? :laugh:

I know of a great place in Flagler Beach, FL we can go get one. ;)

Road Trip!!!!!!!!!

Well, hell, I should try to go too. Like I said, I'm tryin' to go e new one myself as well.

:cool:

Originally posted by dks1240

3 guys and 1 girl . i like these odds. :laugh: im kidding, im kidding!

who else is coming?! halter will be so happy to return and see we planned out his spring vacation for him :)

Yeah, 3 guys, 1 girl, 4+ tattoos! WOOO-HOOOO!!! Sounds good to me.

Where in FL is the Tattoo shop?

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Yeah, 3 guys, 1 girl, 4+ tattoos! WOOO-HOOOO!!! Sounds good to me.

Where in FL is the Tattoo shop?

It's call "Inflicking Beauty", and it is in Flagler Beach, FL, right on A1A.

I got my Skins tattoo there last year, and they did a great job on it. They have a booth at the Daytona Beach flea market (I was at Bike Week and that is where I found out about them), but I decided to make the trip up to Flagler and get it at their real shop.

I figure we can get tat's and hangout on the beach as well.

It's call "Inflicking Beauty", and it is in Flagler Beach, FL, right on A1A.

I got my Skins tattoo there last year, and they did a great job on it. They have a booth at the Daytona Beach flea market (I was at Bike Week and that is where I found out about them), but I decided to make the trip up to Flagler and get it at their real shop.

I figure we can get tat's and hangout on the beach as well.

Sounds like fun. The wife will want to come, too, so we'll make it a little vaca.

Lemme know when you would like to make this trip so I can start savin' up for the trip & tats.

:thumbsup:

:logo:

Road Trip!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!

I was just kidding about the road trip.

Notice the smily at the end of my third sentence.

I am planning on being at Bike Week in Daytona Beach, if my health allows it.

Bike week runs from 3/4 to 3/13 for 2005.

If I go, I would be willing to get my tat at that time, and of course that would be at the end of Bike Week.

I will be having to much fun before that to worry about taking care of a new tat. :laugh:

Road Trip!!!!!!!!!

yeah, let me know when this is happening, I've been waiting for a couple of years to get my skins tattoo, may as well do it with some damn skins fans. I can do some scouting since you all seem to live up in MD.

LMAO.. you guys are too much. I already have the tribal band, and it's not like all the rest. I'll attach a pic of what it looks like somewhat. As far as the Vikes game, I don't think i'll be going. I just don't have the $$. But If I hit the powerball tonight, ROAD TRIP! I'll pick you all up along 95.

This is kind of what it looks like...

130225.jpg

WOW!!!!

I was just kidding about the road trip.

Notice the smily at the end of my third sentence.

I am planning on being at Bike Week in Daytona Beach, if my health allows it.

Bike week runs from 3/4 to 3/13 for 2005.

If I go, I would be willing to get my tat at that time, and of course that would be at the end of Bike Week.

I will be having to much fun before that to worry about taking care of a new tat. :laugh:

My bad. I wasn't exactly in the right frame of mind last night. :bong: :chug:

Well, I'm still planning to get my tattoo. It may be as early as March or as late as May (alot of birthdays fall in May, including mine & my wife's) so I will probably push mine back til then so I'll have more money (also, we may not have the money in March because April is going to a Motley Crue concert on the 6th of March).

If people really want to get together for a Road Trip & Skins tats, then I'm all for it. Someone just let me know what the plan is. Otherwise, we'll (April & I) just go somewhere around here. Eitherway, I'll have a new Redskins tattoo (or more) by next football season & I'll be ready to show 'em off at TC & hopefully at the tailgates at F51!

:cheers:

Archived