Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quote of the year - Lol

I thought you guys would appreciate this which I call the quote of the year. LOL. :laugh: Buzzard WR Freddie Mitchell said after the loss to the Rams and his 1st touchdown catch of the year:

"Freddie Mitchell's first-quarter touchdown catch was his first of the season, and the Eagles will be looking for more of that with Owens sidelined.

"It's definitely different," Mitchell said of playing without T.O. "He definitely has the presence and he definitely makes the defense change their scheme. We've just got to go out there like we've done the last THREE YEARS and just hit them in the mouth." :rotflmao: :laugh: *cough* *choke*

That series was it for McNabb as the Eagles remained in their protective mode with nothing to gain from the game. They have a league-high nine Pro Bowl selections, and most of them barely played."

We've played very well the last 3 years. These guys are all business. They love everyone calling them chokers and thinking they don't have a chance in the playoffs.

Continually bringing up the three NFCCGs is like me bringing up the last 12 years for the Skins and saying that you have no chance of turning it around based off of the last 12 years.

Pretty stupid, right?

Originally posted by Westbrook36

We've played very well the last 3 years. These guys are all business. They love everyone calling them chokers and thinking they don't have a chance in the playoffs.

Continually bringing up the three NFCCGs is like me bringing up the last 12 years for the Skins and saying that you have no chance of turning it around based off of the last 12 years.

Pretty stupid, right?

The Buzzards have played well the last three years. My hats off to you guys. I wish the Skins had played as well. But I thought it was still nevertheless funny. For a guy who went to UCLA, I don't think Freddie Mitchell is playing with a full deck. :laugh:

Originally posted by inmate running the asylum

We've just got to go out there like we've done the last THREE YEARS and just hit them in the mouth."

Yeah, hit 'em right in the mouth, Freddie. :rotflmao:

:puke: <-------Eagles choking for a 4th time in a row, the Hat Trick for home losses in the playoffs. :laugh:

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Originally posted by bubba9497

:doh: the birds have lost in the playoffs the last 3 years... freddie

maybe you need to go out and more than you did the last 3 years :laugh:

Yeah, I can't wait till the preseason quotes where CP or Gibbs talks about "building on last year" so I can get a hearty laugh. :laugh:

Ah, I don't really care, Bubba. This team doesn't get caught up in the ESPN talk where they have crowned what.....5 teams that were going to take down the Eagles this year in the NFC? (Seattle, Minnesota, Atlanta, Greenbay, and now Carolina).

They certainly don't care about the choke talk and all that other jazz. McNabb will take this team on his shoulders in the playoffs. I can't wait. :D

Yeah, I can't wait till the preseason quotes where CP or Gibbs talks about "building on last year" so I can get a hearty laugh. :laugh:

I somehow doubt that Gibbs and co will go and say "well, we just have to go out and play like we did last year".

Ah, I don't really care, Bubba. This team doesn't get caught up in the ESPN talk where they have crowned what.....5 teams that were going to take down the Eagles this year in the NFC? (Seattle, Minnesota, Atlanta, Greenbay, and now Carolina).

They certainly don't care about the choke talk and all that other jazz. McNabb will take this team on his shoulders in the playoffs. I can't wait. :D

Do you know the Eagles players personally? Dude, they're not your family, and I doubt you know them. You really, honestly, don't have to defend them every time they're made fun of. It's just your team, it's just your team. :laugh:

This is not a bash on the Eagles. They've been the class of the division and a very good team for a while now. BUT, hasn't the problem been that the Eagles have folded in January when THEY get "punched in the mouth"? I mean isn't that what Tampa and Carolina did to them and their offense folded?

Freddie really should shut up. If they're going to the Super Bowl, McNabb, Westbrook and their D will get them there not their WRs.

:eaglesuck

Westbrook- We are a bitter bunch this week. Don't worry about us. Good luck out there.

Archived