Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skins fans rank high....

fansince62

on my way to work this morning local sports report on wtop passed this about Skins' fans (based on some survey):

among nfl fans, skins fans rank highest for following...

1) most with college degrees

2) greatest per centage with income at 75k or more

3) most likely to purchase on-line...whateva.....take it to mean most computer literate (or trusting)

no word on where cowpuke fans rank. but, based on anecdotal evidence collected on this board reputable social scientists speculate toward the bottom in all categories......one notch above iggles fans!

I guess that when the Titans and Panthers came along, it took away a good lot of the yokel fans, and just left the DC area

Of course, on the whole, you have to look at the city for why those demographics might be true. Washington, more than most cities, is a bright, literate, technically strong, high earning city. (If only the politicians were the same...)

I would suspect that 49er fans would also rate highly, considering how close they are to Geek Town, USA.

Originally posted by fansince62

on my way to work this morning local sports report on wtop passed this about Skins' fans (based on some survey):

among nfl fans, skins fans rank highest for following...

1) most with college degrees

2) greatest per centage with income at 75k or more

3) most likely to purchase on-line...whateva.....take it to mean most computer literate (or trusting)

no word on where cowpuke fans rank. but, based on anecdotal evidence collected on this board reputable social scientists speculate toward the bottom in all categories......one notch above iggles fans!

Now, Be nice fansince62. :halo: I'm sure plenty of Cowgirl fans will be getting computers and phone lines installed in their trailer parks sooner or later. And alot of them will get to 7.5k just as soon as another Dem gets in the white house and raises the minimum wage. Besides, they did rank the very highest in the league for sharing the same DNA!:alcoholic :geek: :gus:

It's not hard to have a high percentage ... when 10 of the Redskins 12 member fan base fall under the criteria, that's not a bad way to look at things.

It's also pretty funny how Redskin players aren't even Redskin fans ...

:laugh:

Eddie

Heh you only wish your team had fans as loyal as the Redskins. No other team even comes close in consecutive sellouts, and it takes almost a lifetime to get season tix, the list is so long. What's the Puke consecutive sellout record? Can you even go back 5 years without finding a game that wasn't sold out? Ya can't for Washington, and Fed Ex is the biggest bar none. You would have to go back to the early 60's or late 50's to find a Skins game that didn't sell out. Nice try Homer.

Archived