Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mendes Sez

@DCGoldPants

Sounds like Mendes took a bit of a shot at Snyder's 2000 run and Deion Sanders perhaps, and even if not Deion Sanders, please just say, "Yeah, and Deion Sanders perhaps," with me and it will be true :).

The Mendes quote about jumping around to fill need isn't what he felt was right and sometimes sitting and letting good players come to you is the best way to go. No matter what you say about this draft, you can say this team made an investment in the future with the selection of Ramsey especially, but most of the others as well, as backups or future starters.

But, I suppose the short term pleasure and long-term pain will be Rock's motto for running :).

I do NOT see him returning punts or kickoffs myself, though, anything's possible. I do see Baumann as a punt returner and Russell as a kick returner. If you put the Rock in on punts, again, people might get hurt :).

We're going to make a hero out or Rock aren't we? Yes, yes we are.

Good golly Bulldog. You are almost as morose as Kleese is always said to be :). Ramsey, 2004 Pro Bowl and beyond, draft is a great success. Ramsey rents office and sells real estate at Heath Shuler's firm, draft is a failure. The rest is just gravy, though, sure, I wish some of the lumps fell a little differently :).

Archived