Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT-Tuesday Morning QB "Mock" Mock Draft

Romo

For all of us obsessed with the NFL draft and all the mock drafts around this is a "real mockery of a draft" as the article describes. Some of it is stupid but the parts about Mel Kiper are great.

He even predicts the 7th round (no other rounds). Not that these are accurate picks by any means but here is who we just might get in the 7th according to a man whos probably been :high: too much.

Pick No. 230: Washington. Kojo Aidoo, FB, McMaster of Ontario.

Pick No. 257: Washington. Jykine Bradley, CB, Middle Tennessee.

Does anyone know if Kojo Aidoo is actually considered a potential draft pick? Just wondering cause McMaster is a rival of my school. He is a good player but im always a little surprised to see someone from a Canadian university to be drafted (i think there was one last year).

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/tmq/020416.html

Wow. I gotta admit Kiper must do his homework. I saw Aidoo play this year when the McMaster Mauraders and Ottawa Gee-Gees - ranked 3rd and 1st at the time respectively - squared off in Hamilton in the fall. He's a bit of a celeb around here in the Burlington/Oakville area where he's a local. Though I didn't think he was candidate for the CFL let alone the NFL. He's WAY too small to play in the NFL.

The McMaster webpage lists him as 5'11, 233. If those numbers are accurate, which they probably arent, he would be big enough to play. I would suspect though his 40 time would be at best 4.6/4.7.

Was he injured this year becaues he only ran for 390 yards vs 1680 last year?

Archived