Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Move Ever?

jonjeff

I would have to classify the signing of Dieon Sanders the biggest mistake I have ever witnessed in my 31 years of following the Skins. I know we have signed other free agents that were flops, but none have turned into what Sanders has recently. His comments about the Redskins and Marty are disgusting. He is laughing with glee about his supposed release. I was all for releasing him on June 1st, but now hearing his comments about the Skins I would hope we keep him long enough to force him to renig on his contract so he dosen't get all the money due to him. He is one athlete that truely makes me sick to my stomach. If there were any bigger blunders in the free agent market by the Skins, please let me in on it.<br /> <br /> [ January 25, 2002: Message edited by: Die Hard ]

I will say it was among the most unpopular deals we made. I'm glad to see people are coming around to my idea of keeping slimetime on the team and let him rot on the bench. What would be the icing on the cake would be the skins make it to the Big Dance and we inactivate slimetime

------------------

Yes I'm paid to think and I need a raise

Riggo ... actually, you need not worry.

The only way we keep Deion for the season is if he doesn't report. People who don't report don't count towards the 53.

And if he does report, I can't really see Marty wanting to keep him on the roster and relying on him to play. If that's the case, then Marty will cut him at the last minute ... once all the teams are cap constrained.

Archived