Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Skins Tickets

Jeff

There's a Skins fan club in Dallas (ie. Burgandy & Gold Fan Club) that attends the game annually. You can go with them OR at least you have a phone # below to call for tickets. Hope this helps.

POSTED BY DAN JOSEPH (Webskins Mailing List):

If you want to sit with the fan club, you have to buy your tickets before Thursday. The game is close to a sellout and the Cowboys ticket office will not hold the tickets for our fan club past Thursday. Here is the info you need.

The Cowboys are holding 80 seats for us and I think we can fill them all. They will be in the lower level or the front of the upper level in the end zone. As you know, the Cowboys force you to buy a preseason ticket for the same price as the regular season game. The cost is $72.00 per person and includes a ticket to the August 24th preseason game against the St. Louis Rams. This is the final preseason game of the year. If you do not want to attend, it should be easy to sell to a Cowboys fan. And the Cowboys are waiving the processing fee for us.

The person to contact is Rhonda Cates at the Cowboys ticket office. Her phone number is 972-785-4060. This is her direct line and you must identify yourself as a burgundy and gold fan club member. She is going to hold the 80 seats for us until June 29th, but I suggest you purchase your tickets as soon as possible. You will need to pay for them when you make the call.

[edited.gif by Die Hard on June 26, 2000.]

Jeff,

I'm here in Jax and will be getting tickets for 10/22. Last year the Jags did not sell game tickets more than 1 week prior to the game ( except season tickets). This year they are going to change that! I'll let you know when they become available. There should be plenty of available seats early on.

aREDSKIN.

Archived