Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A ridiculous court case

Guest fuji869

Guest fuji869

I don’t know if any of you have heard the story of Mary K. Laterno. To fill you in briefly she was an 6th Grade Elementary that had an affair with one of her students who at the time was 13 in 1996. She had 2 children from this affair and now she is serving a 7 year prison sentence for “rape of a minor”.<br /><br />Now I have heard one of the most outrageous court cases ever. The mother of the former-student (now 18) is trying to sue the Highline School District for not protecting her son and not breaking up the affair. Supposedly the kid is emotionally damaged from this and can not hold a job. To be honest the kid knew what he was doing but now-a-days any thing can be taken to court. It is a waste of tax payers money.

So, anyone who had sex as a minor can sue a company, or the parents of the partner? I think there are a lot of people who need lawyers out there. It's enough to make one, uh ... nervous. <br /><br />Especially if this isn't thrown out immediately by any and all courts hearing the case. Emotional trauma from gettin' some? PLEASE! I suffered more emotional trauma when NOT getting any.<br /> <br /> <small>[ April 12, 2002, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Brave ]</small>

Archived