Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread-SKINS/BROWNS

Blondie

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

No, HHM.

Brunell is. I'm tired of the excuse making. So what he doesn't turn the ball over. A bunch of non-productive series is LIKE a turnover because you wear you defense out.

EXACTLY. Any of us on this board could go out there, throw balls into the stands, throw no ball over 5 yards, and not turn the ball over. Just because he didn't turn the ball over doesnt mean squat, we aren't asking him clearly to just manage the game.

Originally posted by HeHateMe

I did not see the game, but were the refs really the cause of the loss this time?

No ...not at all. It's just the Skins following their history. We play down to our opponents level. If our opponent sucks..we play poorly..if they're a decent team we play to match them.

The Browns suck so we didn't show up today.

Originally posted by WM_Marylander

what did brunell do wrong on that drive?

Get off it. Ramsey did not play any better in the time he has spent in the offense.

Heck, Brunell didn't turn the ball over once this game. That's at least a decent thing.

The question is not what Brunell did wrong...the question is what did he do right. OK he put up a bunch of points against Dallas in the prevent and we are getting deluded by that 4 minute output..

The bottom line is if you can put points on the board you will not win in the National Football League. End of story.:puke:

I know we weren't expecting to be world beaters from day 1. Remeber Andy Reid's first year as coach of the Eagles...5-11. It takes time to get everything in order....and not just a couple of games. This loss hurts...a lot. I was not expecting us to lose this game, but we did. We pulled all of the old things out of the crappy closet again. But, in due time, we will get better. Gibbs will make us better. Everyone just needs to be patient!

Now...time to go get wasted....See ya!

If the offense can't get to 20 points once in 4 games, then something is wrong. I noticed we didn't motion much today and we still had timeouts to avoid delay penalties. Along with other general-purpose penalties. And more turnovers. We know that Gibbs is doing everything in his power to correct this stuff, but it just seems like it's going to happen regardless, and we should best spend our energy on other things during the week.

Originally posted by mad4comp

Thats right..he didnt do anything on that drive or any other drive for that matter. This is the BROWNS we are playing. They have no D, or good CB's for that matter. If ramsey was in, he would be taking shots Deep, maybe even throw picks but our O would be moving forward, not backwards like we are with brunell at the helm.

Are you Steve Spurrier in disguise??

Because that's not the Joe Gibbs offense. Running the ball and using the play action is.

Not throwing the field down the field 40 times a game.

Originally posted by WM_Marylander

Are you Steve Spurrier in disguise??

Because that's not the Joe Gibbs offense. Running the ball and using the play action is.

Not throwing the field down the field 40 times a game.

So lets see..Portis gains like 12 yrds in the second half, and fumbles, and you still want to go to the running game ? The browns CB's blow, you have to exploit that, it doesnt matter what kind of coach you are, you need to put your ego aside, and go after the obvious. But whatever, i still have faith in Gibbs, hopefully lavar comes back for next weeks game, and so does daniels, and maybe we can grind out a win :/

Archived