Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of the Handshake

CrazyZeb

EDIT: The link for this video has since been taken down.

I wasn't going to post any videos this week, but I had to make this one to show how this has been blown out of proportion. I'm sorry for starting yet another thread on this topic, but I don't like seeing Gibbs' character attacked over a stupid still image that doesn't show the whole story. Also, sorry if a video has already been posted somewhere, I didn't see it.

The handshake: URL REMOVED

Originally posted by pr11fan

WTF is the big deal with that?? :confused:

Nothing, that's the point. It's been so blown out of proportion it's not even funny. I was listening to the Dan Patrick show on my way to work and they were talking and laughing about it. Sean Salisbury even went so far as to joke about Gibbs needing to go back to Nascar or something.

This is absurd!

Originally posted by Sarge94

Don't bother - we see it it a different way.

We'll meet again. I can't wait either.

no you "WANT" to see it different from the reality. It is clear he shook hands and adressed parcells briefly.

What is supposed to do, hug and french kiss him???? Please enough with this manufactured BS

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

The loss has nothing to do with this video clip or the manufactured 'diss' you Cowpoke fans keep talking about.

Gibbs was a bad example of a loser as you and your counterparts are and believe me - Dallas fans are loving every ounce of this.

Archived