Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade

Mufumonk

Well, Gardner played better than Portis, but everyone is calling for his head.

You all let who your favorite player is detirmine who had the worst game.

Yo, the REDSKINS go beat, not Portis, not Gardner, and not Ramsey or anyONE else, the REDSKINS lost.

Originally posted by mookie0720

Tory Holt can run around the endzone in circles, Priest Holmes can do a ballet move, Terrell Owens can flap like an Eagle, but Portis can't spike the ball......that was great.

Got to admit that strange Tory Holt celebration made me laugh.

Originally posted by mookie0720

Tory Holt can run around the endzone in circles, Priest Holmes can do a ballet move, Terrell Owens can flap like an Eagle, but Portis can't spike the ball......that was great.

He spiked the ball right in the face of the defender, thats a penalty.

Holt got the same penality when he spun the ball on Brown I believe it was during the preseason game....

Originally posted by GoSkins420

Wait Wait Wait Is this guy really suggesting that Portis gets Traded?????????????? WTF!!!! Unbelievable, just Unbelievable

Not at all. If you read my other threads that I've taken so much heat over, you'd realize that I was making a point of how foolish we all sound as soon as things start to go bad. All of the people calling for Brunell and Gardner's head seem to conveniently overlook when our other stars make mistakes, simply because of their love for said player.

Archived