Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

L. Coles and FFL

Jarvman

i see coles as a waste for fantasy league. he won't get you a lot of td's unless he just happens to bust something. if your league is "catch" friendly and "yard" friendly for wr's he'll definitely make his grabs and pick up some yards in the middle of the field, but i think rod and cooley/other 18 te's will pick up more of the receiving td's.

Heh - I am a blind man when it comes to the skins and Coles is my #1 Rec. Then again, I think the running game is boss anyway and my backs will own all. I would sure not mind some productivity out of him though.

....goes off to start Coles again. . .

I have Coles on my fantasy football team, he's my 3rd flex but that'll change each week. Actually, this week I'm not going to be starting him, I'm going to start Isaac Bruce over him which I mistakenly forgot to do last week.

In this league you start QB, RB, WR, TE, WR/RB, WR/RB, WR/RB

Here is my team:

QB: Favre, Bulger

RB: Edge, Henry, Thomas Jones

WR: Harrison, Coles, Bruce, David Terrell, Peter Warrick

TE: Alge Crumpler, LJ Smith

coles had horrible fantasy numbers due to the double coverage the bucs consistently put on him... thus rod was pretty open most of the time. Also we didnt really throw the deep ball... this year is not like last... we are a run team dont pick up our recievers for a fantasy team...

Archived