Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unless you LIKE "hokie4redskins" vote here

Coach Williams

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Yup.

Just ignore him and he will go away. Hopefully he realizes that spamming the board with nonsense pisses off everyone, not just Kerry supporters

Ultimately we'll give him a warning or a 'time-out', just like the one I'm giving you.

'The Rules' http://extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=24 clearly prohibit members from calling out other members.

I haven't seen enough of this guy to determine whether he's really trolling/spamming, or whether some of you just don't like the subject matter. I'm honest enough that if he is trolling/spamming, I'll handle it, or Henry or Art will.

See you in a couple days brice.

Tarhog, he really is spamming. There have been 4 or 5 things from the same website posted by him. None of them offer any new or useful information, viewpoint, or point for debate. While I understand why you did what you did to KB, hokie4redskins deserves the same or worse fate much, much more.

I hear you Dave and I've already pmed him. If he doesn't knock it off, he'll suffer the same fate. You know I can't stand Kerry. I'm not going to 'look the other way' if someone's being disruptive because of it. I know you guys have mods you like, and mods you don't like. The truth is, the staff here, owners on down, agree 99% of the time. I just happen to be the one here.

Brice knows damn well you don't do that. Did it anyway. He's lucky he's just getting a little 2 day reprieve. Back in time for the big game. I believe hokie is new. Therefore a little more slack. I've already explained to him what the standards are.

Archived