Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rate MY Draft

Mufumonk

I'm in an ESPN Keeper league with Portis being my Keeper. We also start individual players on Defense. We start 2 RB, 1 QB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 S, 2 CB, 2 LB, 2 DT, 2 DE, 1 HC. Players in Bold are starters. I'm thinking of picking up Dawkins to replace Milloy seeing as how he will be out for quite some time.

5. Baltimore Bombers

Troy O'Connor

1 C. Portis, WAS RB

2 F. Taylor, JAC RB

3 B. Leftwich, JAC QB

4 A. Johnson, HOU WR

5 M. Brunell, WAS QB

6 K. Winslow, CLE TE

7 K. Bulluck, TEN LB

8 D. Edwards, SDG LB

9 L. Milloy, BUF S

10 S. Taylor, WAS S

11 T. Glenn, DAL WR

12 N. Harper, IND CB

13 C. Perry, CIN RB

14 T. Newman, DAL CB

15 D. Terrell, CHI WR

16 K. Williams, MIN DE

17 M. Douglas, BAL DE

18 S. Martin, MIN DT

19 C. Woodard, SEA DT

20 J. Feely, ATL K

21 D. Northcutt, CLE WR

22 B. Billick, BAL HC

23 D. Henson, DAL QB

24 D. Robertson, NYJ DT

25 D. Robinson, HOU CB

26 J. Kleinsasser, MIN TE

27 E. Hartwell, BAL LB

28 S. Jones, CLE S

29 W. Smith, NOR DE

Originally posted by Dexter's Better

You really reached for Leftwich. Taylor in round 2 is a real risky pick since he is very fragile.

You are very weak at WR/RB.

I'd says about a 7th place finish is the best you can hope for.

Keep in mind that this is a 16 team league. Talent after the first 2 rounds was pretty thin.

Originally posted by Dexter's Better

You really reached for Leftwich. Taylor in round 2 is a real risky pick since he is very fragile.

You are very weak at WR/RB.

I'd says about a 7th place finish is the best you can hope for.

Leftwich should also put up pretty solid numbers this year. He's got extremely good players at the skilled positions surrounding him.

Any thoughts on my team?? I have tooled around with it and am fairly happy with it right now to start the season with it.

B. Favre (GB - QB) 

S. Smith (Car - WR) 

L. Fitzgerald (Ari - WR) 

T. Brown (NE - WR) 

R. Johnson (Cin - RB) 

K. Jones (Det - RB) 

L. Smith (Phi - TE)

C. Palmer (Cin - QB) 

D. Hall (KC - WR) 

J. Bettis (Pit - RB) 

D. McCants (Was - WR)

Kickers

J. Hall (Was - K)

Defense Players

A. Ogunleye (Chi - DL) 

K. Gbaja-Biamila (GB - DL) 

S. Taylor (Was - DB) 

B. Russell (Min - DB)

S. Barber (KC - DL)

M. Fields (Car - DL)

S. Rice (TB - DL)

G. Wistrom (Sea - DL) 

Freddie T has started 32 games in a row, so he is starting to come out of that fragile fred nickname. I would have been really happy to have him in the second. Although Leftwich was a reach at round 4.

Awgustlab, decent team, but you are lacking some serious depth and you need a better TE than L. Smith. Supposedly he is not going to get as many looks this year since they have TO and not Mitchell or Pinkston as their first option.

That is the max number of players allowed in my league. It was an auto-draft and I had to retool like a sum**** to get the depth I currently do have. The pickings are slim right now and anyone I pick up ai gotta get rid of one player.

LJ Smith (TE) I thought might be good with all the dumpoffs and short throws McNubb does. He had a TD in the game against Pittsburgh last week. I did drop Darnerian McCants for Ron Dayne after I posted.

This is my first year playing FF so I am kinda being somewhat riskier with the rookie players like Fitzgerald and Kevin Jones. I really wanted Sean Taylor so I made sure to get him. I will keep scanning for more depth - anyone on my list seem somewhat expendable to you?

Archived