Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Autographs at games

dieselfan44

I have lower level tickets to the Green Bay game on the home side. What are my chances of being able to get a few autographs before the game during warmups. Has anyone had any luck getting autographs on gameday when the players come out. I didn't get to make camp so I was wondering about my chances during the games.

Very rare. If you are extremely lucky, way before the game, some players will come out in their T-shirts and pants and run around and warmup. Maybe, just maybe, they might give an autograph near the tunnel, but very rarely. Once they put their whole gear on, helmets and everything, I doubt it very seriously.

Plus, you might get an usher who will not let you in through the section where the players come out. They will only let you in the section you have tickets for.

Like Code says, never once they are on the field. They have the players parking lot on the practice field side of the stadium and they essentially have to walk between the fenced off fans. Some players will sign there. But you'll be 1 of 100+ trying to get them. Some players don't sign before(Darrell Green had some sort of superstition), and will only do after the game, but is it really worth waiting a few hours after the game to get a sig?

Best chance for autographs is between the Player Parking Lot and the Tunnel. This is between Gates A and H. I would suggest getting there about 4+ hours prior to kickoff and then get there for post-game. Traditionally, players wont sign once they are inside. Getting their "game face" on......

Archived