Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSNBC: Bush calls for halt to Swift Boat vets' ads

jbooma

Originally posted by codeorama

What ads are Kerry's people running that are similar?

(I'm asking seriously, I don't watch much TV so I haven't seen any of the ads, I only know about the swiftboat ads from this site)

the whole point there pal

is that 527's are not run by either campaign.

they are supposedly run by outside supporters acting independently.

Maybe you haven't seen a thing put together and financed by the Greek National George Soros's

http://www.moveon.com

if you read between the lines have you seen anything pertaining to B. Springsteen's concert tour headed up

and funded by Soros?

I saw Springsteen at Fed Ex last summer and he was calling for everyone to push for Bush's impeachment..does it sound like Kerry people behind all of that?

the opportunistic Kerry will lie and demogouge everything to make it sound as if he is the victim..

Did you know that more Viet Nam Vets have committed suicide since they came home to Fonda/Kerry/Hayden's spitting on them than were killed in action?

Originally posted by Bucaro

I am actually well versed on these issues and the congress and senate only see what the Pres. chooses to show them because all of the documentation has securtiy clearences that are controled by Mr. Bush so take a lesson on how the country is really run. What are the lies at the centerpiece of the campaign? Are you too myopic to see the amount of misinformation that is at the forefront of Bush's Presidency stop watching comercials and your local fox affiliate and pick up a book, research congressional minutes and learn to read between the lines if life was black and white I would be on your side

You are talking about the congress and the senate as a whole, not the Intelligence Committe which Kerry is a part of, so yes he saw it all. For someone well versed how did that slip past your knowledge :rolleyes:

No worries to all thew Bush machines in po-dunk America no incumbent since 1952 has ever been trailing in any pole after February of an election year and won so, we'll see. And before all the BS's come out, do some research!

Once again the intelligence comitee does not have the same clearence. Actually no one BUT Bush has that level excluding the head of the CIA?FBI i.e. the investigating body

you forgot the joint chiefs, and oh presidents such as Clinton who agreed with Bush :D

I am actually well versed on these issues and the congress and senate only see what the Pres. chooses to show them because all of the documentation has securtiy clearences that are controled by Mr. Bush so take a lesson on how the country is really run.

actually, no you arent. In fact, judging by this statement you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

The lies are his statements about his service in Vietnam. Which now turn out arent true.

By the way, I dont think "myopic" was the word that fit best in that sentence. It made it look like you were desperate for us to think you had some intelligence. I think "stubborn" would have been a better fit, since you were attempting to belittle me for not seeing the truth. By calling me 'myopic" you essentially said I was shortsighted, which would mean Im correct, but only in the short term. Which clearly wasnt your intent. Carry on.

Joint Chiefs clearence is behind the President and Clinton was a civilian. He had access to no more recent information than you or me. Do you not find it alarming who got the first oil contract, or what has recently happened in Venezuela (the poling of Ven. citizens in the US) or how he tied the war to Al Queda in part. This has been an obvious goal for Bush from day one. There is no hard proof either way so the argument will forever continue

Originally posted by terpfan44

Did you know that more Viet Nam Vets have committed suicide since they came home to Fonda/Kerry/Hayden's spitting on them than were killed in action?

Wow... I had no idea that having a few people disagree with a war was more mentally damaging than the stress of being shot at and having to kill, less you be killed, along with the chemicals used, experiments etc...

My boss who was nearly killed in Nam always says it was much worse to hear Fonda's comments than it was to have a bayonnet stuck in him...

Joint Chiefs clearence is behind the President and Clinton was a civilian. He had access to no more recent information than you or me. Do you not find it alarming who got the first oil contract, or what has recently happened in Venezuela (the poling of Ven. citizens in the US) or how he tied the war to Al Queda in part. This has been an obvious goal for Bush from day one. There is no hard proof either way so the argument will forever continue

Ok I am sorry but what the F are you talking about? Clinton saw the same intelligence when he was PRESIDENT, man you don't know what you are talking about, just admit it.

Again, that's not shortsighted. You wanted us to think you were smart by using a word like "myopic". Unfortunately for you, in addition to not knowing what you are talking about re: Intelligence gathering, security clearance, and what the word "lie" means, you also dont know how to use the word "myopic" correctly in a sentence.

Well, Virginia is the only state in the US that has anti statutory rape billboards on their highways...as if they are needed. Hey I love VA my father lives there but as TO said if it smells like a rat

So are you calling all VA's hicks now??

I guess you didn't now that the NOVA area is one of the most educated including DC in the US. No it is painfully obvious you only believe what you want :doh:

Bush saw two extra years of inteligence after CLinton left, and my hunch is this was not a high priority for Clinton in his final years. And to think nothing changes in three years would be rather stupid on my behalf. And Jbooma to say I don't know what I am talking about based on your comment that I did not know that Clinton was pres. before Bush points out what you are really bringing to the table

I am actually well versed on these issues and the congress and senate only see what the Pres. chooses to show them because all of the documentation has securtiy clearences that are controled by Mr. Bush so take a lesson on how the country is really run. What are the lies at the centerpiece of the campaign? Are you too myopic to see the amount of misinformation that is at the forefront of Bush's Presidency stop watching comercials and your local fox affiliate and pick up a book, research congressional minutes and learn to read between the lines if life was black and white I would be on your side

You sure are well-versed...ever heard of investigative reporting?

You are clueless of how the information flows from the Intelligence community to Congress.

The Un voted unanimously to go after Saddam. It wasn't a matter of bad intelligence ...that is just the posture a desperate party without any majority in any branch of gov't has demogouged the liberation of Iraq.

If you are going to rant the colloquial, you would be well served to come up with something that Chris Matthews didn't first coin..only later to recant.

There is proof via Vladimir Putin of the Soviet Union,Hosni Mubarak of Egypt,

Tony Blair of UK, the Israelis...all people of high integrity...far more than Mr. Purple Heart.

Your cuts about failed businesses and coke habits project you as you are:

A partisan know-nothing that has to be told what to say. The misinformation you state is worse than any lie coming from J.Kerry it serves to put anger into the equation and frankly makes you ignorant...instead of a pitiful attempt at making of one's self something that mirrors..the real JFK in image and desirability.

Bush saw two extra years of inteligence after CLinton left, and my hunch is this was not a high priority for Clinton in his final years. And to think nothing changes in three years would be rather stupid on my behalf. And Jbooma to say I don't know what I am talking about based on your comment that I did not know that Clinton was pres. before Bush points out what you are really bringing to the table

You do know the evidence they used was in the late 90's when Clinton was president, so yes he saw the most alarming part.

The fact you thought I was talking about Clinton as a civillian shows that you are not bringing anything to the table.

It's perfectly fine for Swift Boats Vets to run their ads, as it is fine for MoveOn to run their ads. The First Amendment was created to protect speech most importantly political speech. If the ads are inaccurate then that's for those in the media and those of us watching them to decide.

The billboards are only in central and southern VA, Northern VA is one of the nicer area's in the NE I would never deny that. I was just bustin chops with that one I thought it was kind of funny. My bad

cool just wanted to make sure, now you can call everyone in manassas hicks but thats all :laugh:

Archived