Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT- This guy continues to amaze

Henry

A friend of mine who is an avid fan tells me that it has something to do with the order of events. Lance Armstrongs best events are those events that made up those 40 minutes and he's good enough at the remaing events to stave off competition.

------------------

There are two kinds of opinions, mine and the wrong one!

Overcoming testicular cancer to even compete again made a great story but to three-peat at the Tour de France afterward is the kind of stuff Hollywood has a hard time believing. Way to go Lance!

Armstrong is strongest in the mountains, which is the portion of the course which tends separate the men from the boys. While others are trying to simply stay upright and even with the pack, Armstrong pulls away. It's a quality that every multiple champion in the Tour has had.

------------------

"Loosen up, Sandy baby. You're just too damn tight!" - John Riggins to Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

The Tour de France (and Belgium) has been scandalized in the past few years like track and field with rumors of doping and drug use.

However, Armstrong has been a role model for people that are rehabilitating their lives from serious illnesses around the world.

The hope people feel from seeing his example of getting off the mat and competing, whether it has been romanticized a little or not, is very powerful.

Archived