Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar and his girl

semiskin

Originally posted by Blondie

I will agree she is very pretty.

However, this is quite a comment coming from someone who says he is 15.

Notice, this was not said by the other members , except for Kevin.

You two guys think she has to be spreading her legs just because she is with LaVar. Maybe she has morals. Maybe she has a fat wallet of her own. Maybe she is really nice.

Maybe LaVar does NOT want to "hit" it with every girl he is seen with.

Blondie

My comments were a word play about LaVar. I didn't even mention the girl, now did I?

Originally posted by KevinMac

My comments were a word play about LaVar. I didn't even mention the girl, now did I?

In fact, I said that Lavar was the ONLY one doing anything.

I bet LA is the one doing all the bangin'. What a stud!

Sorry, but I hate having words put into my mouth! I couldn't let it go without responding.

Originally posted by Blondie

I will agree she is very pretty.

However, this is quite a comment coming from someone who says he is 15.

Notice, this was not said by the other members , except for Kevin.

You two guys think she has to be spreading her legs just because she is with LaVar. Maybe she has morals. Maybe she has a fat wallet of her own. Maybe she is really nice.

Maybe LaVar does NOT want to "hit" it with every girl he is seen with.

Blondie

Mabey you have been smoking crack!!:D

J/K I think she knows what the rules are....:cheers:

I knew there was a reason I had been avoiding this thread all day.

This thread is moving to tailgate, and will stay open for now.

Let's show the ladies on this forum a little more respect guys ... while there still ARE ladies on this forum. Ok?

Originally posted by rockANDallstar

I didnt disrespect her. All I did is say my stuff, and she disagreed due to my age. Just because im 15 doesnt mean I know whats goin on.

Maybe its not because you're 15. Maybe she thinks you don't know what's up because you are a fan of the DIRTY EAGLES. :eaglesuck

Originally posted by rockANDallstar

I didnt disrespect her. All I did is say my stuff, and she disagreed due to my age. Just because im 15 doesnt mean I know whats goin on.

I wasn't directing my post to any one of you in particular. This sort of locker-room talk is disrespectful in general to the women on this board. While I will tolerate a bit of it here in Tailgate, it's going to stay off the main board.

It isn't about age, it's about maturity.

Thanks, Henry, Griff, KINGBRICE, NavyDave, etc. for that :)

As for the rest of you - you know who you are. Gee, thanks for the insight. I'm so glad you shared. I hope you don't look at all women that way. If you do, then I feel very very sorry for you.

Wasn't LaVar raised by a minister? Gee, maybe he does have mroe respect for women than some of you give him credit for... :doh:

Originally posted by fmorris

It pulls attention away from that PEANUT noggin!!:laugh:

OMG Just woke up my roomate laughing so hard....

leave him alone thats probably from all the helmet to helmet hits.....

This would be kinda funny if that guy who makes the videos makes one about arringtons head....lol:point2sky

I work for a D.C. Area Sports Team/Venue, and I recently met LaVar and his girl. While our team was out of town last week, we hosted a PPV boxing match and Lavar came out to see the fight. I can honestly say two things about them:

1) His girl is VERY HOT and VERY TALL!

2) LaVar is a genuine class act, and is one of the most accessible superstars I have ever met. He and Ozzie Smith of baseball fame top that list.

Check out the picture below to get a shot of them at the fight. The second photo below is of me and LaVar, but I should have thought twice before I handed my camera over to some young schmuck to take the picture. I could ring his neck. Oh well...ENJOY!

LaVarAndHottie2.jpg

MeAndLavar2.jpg

Can someone tell me how to get pictures to display in the post. Originally, it would'nt let me do it because the files were too large, but I reduced their size and the post was submitted, but my pictures did not show up. Thanks for the help...

:cheers:

Archived