Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Skins fans here in NC?

Kenny

Hey, I was just wondering if there are any Skins fans in here from NC and what city your from or live in.

Too much Panthers garbage around these parts! There are still quite a few Skins fans down here as they were the team down here before the Panthers came along. I hate the Panthers guts though for taking away a lot of our fans(didn't get me though!)smile.gif and a few of our games away per year on TV(thank god for Sunday ticket!).smile.gif

I love it when we beat them(bout as sweet as when we beat Dallas this year. Ok, maybe not that sweet)! Never lost to em!

Anyway, what do you fellow NC Skins fans think about the Skins chances this year?

I'm thinking anywhere between 7 and 11 wins. If we get to the playoffs, I don't see us winning it all, but i'm just thinking 7 to 11 wins and if we get there, you never know! Anything can happen in a one game playoff but i'm not thinking SB.

Oh and i'm from Wilmington and lived here my whole life.

HTTR!!injun.gif

[edited.gif by Kenny on August 17, 2001.]

Hey Mick, cool man! No problem on your hatred of Wilmington as there really isn't that much to do down here. I go to Chapel Hill a few times a year to see a few UNC football and basketball games(big UNC fan) so I may give you a shout next time i'm up there in the triangle.

HTTR!!injun.gif

------------------

Go Skins!

[edited.gif by Kenny on August 17, 2001.]

I'm in Greensboro. Only been to Wilmington once and had a blast, but that was in my younger days when I could have had fun ANYWHERE. I almost remember a lot of it.

Might have a get together with some of the NC fans in the Raleigh area for a game or two. Keep checking the board.

[edited.gif by Brave on August 17, 2001.]

I actually lived in Wilmington 6 months(live in Charlotte now) when I was taking some extra classes at UNCW back in '94. And yes, it was boring as hell living there....except.....for one sports bar that I frequented there during the fall. Absolutely loved it. Don't remember the street name, don't remember the name of the bar, but it was better than anything Charlotte has to offer. One big screen, several separate rooms with different games. BIG diversity of fans in attendance which added to the atmosphere.

Anyway, I see the Skins with 9 wins, plus or minus a game with no major injuries. Our starters overall can match with any team in the league. But that is the problem, our starters can, but not much else past that.

Archived