This is what even an idiot like me can do with some,

Facts

Selective interpretation/opinion

Innuendo

Clever editing

Sarcasm

...................................Farenhyped 1/22 by Ax Moore

January 22, 1984

Today Coach Joe Gibbs proved that while he is a lot of things, a good coach isn’t one of them. He appeared to be completely out of his element,

(queue picture of Gibbs with a confused look on his face) as he was out-coached, out-classed, and incapable of getting his team to perform at a level that is expected of a professional football team.

(Or even a high school team for that matter)

What should we expect from

someone whose career began with five straight losses.

(Can you say, loser)

He now has the dubeous honor of being the coach (if you really want to call him that)

who suffered the worse defeat in Super Bowl history. As his heavily favored Redskins were trounced by the Raiders. “I’m very proud of our team” Gibbs was quoted as saying.

PROUD? Proud of what? What kind of fool could possibly be proud? (Only an idiot)

(queue picture of a moment when Gibbs looks down at the ground during the game)

While his team is trying desperately to get something going on the field, what they see on the sidelines is Gibbs hanging his head in shame as he realizes that he doesn’t have a clue as to what he’s doing. What does it say when you look to your leader, and he won’t even look you in the eye.

One of the most devastating plays in Super Bowl history (and one of the dumbest calls ever made by any coach, anywhere, in my opinion) had to be the interception before halftime that gave the Raiders a 21-3 lead, and essentially the game. (Only an idiot would call that play) The Raiders said they were looking for that play. What? They knew it was coming? “I wanted to run something safe,” said Gibbs. (Was he really that stupid, or was there something more sinister at play);)

(queue video of Gibbs and Flores shaking hands before the game)

It’s been reported that Gibbs is known for working late at his office, and keeps a cot there instead of going home some nights.

(queue any attractive young women arriving alone at Redskins Park)

After watching this game, one wonders exactly what he’s been working on.;)

It’s obvious that with his list of accomplishments so far, (losing his first five games, and getting blown out in the Super Bowl to name a couple) retaining the coach will be hard to do. Nobody could want him to stay, except for the most mindless homers of course.

The End

Moral of the story: Believe half of what you see, and less of what you hear.

PS I beg forgiveness of the football gods and my brother Skin fans for taking Joe Gibbs name in vain. I know how painful Black Sunday is to us all.

Originally posted by turdfurguson

I bet mikey got your money...

You should know well enough by my posts, turd(have a memory please) that I was sounding like an idiot on purpose.

No offense to those who were actually idiotic in their defense of Moore's techniques.

Look. I haven't spent any time on the Moore situation because my great hope is people are smart enough to realize what a piece of propoganda is. If anyone takes Moore's work seriously enough to make them think differently than they have previously thought, they are being bigger fools than any I've know. It's like if you read the Da Vinci Code and started doubting your religion. When you run into an obvious agenda, it's ok to find it entertaining. But, fiction shouldn't be confused with reality, even when it's dressed up like it's not fiction.

This post is very amusing Ax. It certainly is telling.

AuxNews Reports: The reviews are in,

Farenhyped 122 is a SMASH!!

Stu - "Well done"

Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin calls it a " Defense of Moore's techniques." And says, "He uses facts"

Theibar hopes there's "More to come"

TK-IV II I - says it's a "Fact"

Art is THRILLED - calls it, "Very amusing" and proclaims, "It certainly is telling"

So don't be the last one on your block to see the soon to be "Hit" of the summer.

:cool:

Another interesting fact about Gibbs.

He lost more regular season games than any other coach in Redskins history (more than 3 times as many as the guy he is replacing).

Playoff losses:

Gibbs -5

Spurrier - 0

Hey you can argue the conclusions, but you can't argue the facts!

I think Moore could make a heck of a movie about this. Maybe a title of “Return to the dark ages in D.C.”

Originally posted by Thiebear

Again, the golf thing was about Israel not Alqaeda.

He never claimed otherwise

Originally posted by Thiebear

Again, the saudi's going home was after the ban on flying..

No it wasn't. Richard Clarke stated that he gave the go ahead and when asked why they got special permission. And Clarke never states in his movie that Bush did this, he stated that it came from the highest "levels" (with an "s") of the administration which would describe Clarke position.

If you are going to point out lies, please do your homework. Also your own misperceptions (like the golf thing) aren't lies. If you thought it meant something it didn't, that's your fault for jumping to conclusions. In fact, maybe someone who watched the movie can correct me here, didn't his golf scene come in the opening vacation sequence that was BEFORE 9/11 on Moore's timeline?

that would have been a lot more impressive if you'd have included the paper trail, following the money from Mara to Gibbs to help explain all those losses to Parcells and the Giants.

and maybe if you'd had some interview by players on his team such as Darrell Green and Mark Rypien telling us how Gibbs is coaching with his head up his ass, and that maybe if he'd actually been on the field he would understand what is going on....

The main argument against Ax's argument is that #1, we know Gibbs won 3 superbowls, so regardless of the other stuff, he was successful, because the SB is the "goal" of an NFL coach.

Now, if conquering other countries is the goal of US presidents, then obviously, Ax makes his point well... Bush is a champion.

It IS arguable whether Bush has done a good job or not. Polls show it, people are split.

It is NOT arguable whether Gibbs did a good job or not, the end result is clear.

The president of the US doesn't have the benefit of having such clear cut goals.

The job is much more subjective.

Even Moore himself has stated that this was a comedy meant only to "entertain". Why are people getting so worked up thinking that this is factual. Moores piece of "work" is just propaganda. Put together much like a Mad Lib. Take a clip of something out of context and include your own sub text to go with it.

AuxNews Headline: Critics Attack Farenhype 122 Author Ax Moore

After initial praise of the new controversial and critically acclaimed movie Farenhyped 122, the vicious attacks are starting to pour in.

"If you are going to point out lies, please do your homework". said a Mr. Destino. He also said, " I think Moore is insane".

AJ Watson said it was just more "partisan bullying."

Even the legendary Coderama, who at first said about the movie "Excellent" and "Funny as hell", has now changed his mind and says it's not clear whether he(queue Ax Moore photo) "has done a good job or not."

Word is that Ax Moore is devastated. He's quoted as saying, "I didn't set out to make a political statement. It was just supposed to be fun and entertaining". :(

Oh the humanity!

Archived