Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season tickets waiting list

OrangeSkin

I noticed you could put your name on the waiting list on redskins.com. I clicked on the link, and it took me to a form to fill out.

My question is, when I hit submit, what'll happen? Do I have to pay immediately, or will my name just sit on the list for years, and I'll be contacted when I get them?

OrangeSkin, you don't have to do anything until your name comes to the top of the list. But you are going to have to wait a long time. I signed up back in 1979 and my name came up last spring. Yes I waited 22 years for mine but it was worth it. I have been to a bunch of games sense 1985 from friends who have tickets so the wait wasn't to bad, but having your own is so sweeeeeet. They will contact you by e-mail and when they do you will feel like you are seating on top of the world. I know I did.

OrangeSkin, I also heard that the turnover of tickets are greater now then back in the RFK days, so it mite not take you 22 years to get yours. Also they have Club seats you can get now if you don't want to wait. I have them and they will cost you more but I love them.

Archived