Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A newbie's perspective of this board.

TheKurp

Art, finally something we can agree on. I don't think the gub-ment that has brought us such logistical and security/law enforcement genious as the postal system and Waco etc. is my first choice for airport security. The present security "enhancements" (tongue firmly in cheek) should tell you what I mean. Seriously, for the long term I hope we're seriously studying the methods that the Israelis have used in making El Al the most secure airline in the world.

As for the rest of it, I hope you realized when I was pulling your leg to make a point. I don't think you always did. Even so, I think we both want the same thing, we just disagree on how to go about getting it done.

I don't have any problems saying that from time to time even now, I still have to blink back tears when I think about some of the choices those poor people faced, the calls they made to loved ones knowing they were already dead and just the general idea of so many lives snuffed out at once. Here's hoping that whatever is done both long term and short term to eradicate this problem is both effective and honorable to the memories of those murdered.

Yusuf, you have no worries here my friend. We're all brothers here and in our desire to see something positive come out of this terrible incident. You and I and Kurp and Om may disagree about the application of how to defend ourselves but we're all together as one in how we feel, I believe.

But, you're buying the first round for Om and I smile.gif.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

Archived