Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ricky v. Stephen Davis

No. We get the picture. There is a strange air to it all. Although we placed 2 starters (I thought Jansen was as deserving as Samuels this year, or even Szot, who stepped in and took charge, but I forgot, MERIT is not rewarded, only sponsorship), there is some very good folks missing throughout the league.

It won't matter anyway, since I won't be watching that game anyway.

Congrats to the players that made it, and hope in their hearts they feel they really deserve it.

Every dog has his day. Coming soon.

I'm not going to say Ricky was actually the 'better' back... but I thought he was Davis' equal. Ricky was breaking through our d-line and running over Shade and our secondary. He actually carried Shade about 5 yards a few times. And every time Ricky went down... he was falling forward for a few extra yards.

Seemed like every time Ricky was touching the ball he was gaining about 6-8 yards a pop. Save for the occasional stop.

Actually, I thought New Orleans' offensive game-calling took Ricky out of the game. They seemed to get away from rushing the ball and things fell apart for the Saints around the same time. Though Ricky did have a couple of fumbles as well.

Though I'd take Davis over Williams any day smile.gif

------------------

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days the statue.

Archived