Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello Boys and Girls!

bayougator

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

I'm confused because I had thought that there was a thread a couple of months ago saying he wasn't really.

It wasn't a couple of months ago.... it was exactly 1 month and 2 days. :)

hey bayou,

Tell your brother I said he should be pissed about the Skins getting Brunnel and he should start trouble in the locker. He should piss and moan about it as loud as he can. I think he should demand a trade and take some of his fellow players with him. Those players include: Arrington, Smoot, Barrow, Portis, and Jansen. And tell him he should also make his disdain very public. :D

Don't thank me, always happy to help. :D

Nice to hear from you Bayou...I figured Brunell and your brother would hit it off...they're cut from the same cloth...tough guys, team players, class acts....we're in a can't lose position at QB and I'm glad Patrick seems to have been reassured he's a huge part of Gibb's plan.

Originally posted by ramseyskins

Whoever started that rumor about BG being a fraud had half the board believing it. Hilarious.

Did that "rumor" have anything to do with being a disgruntled waiter at a taco shack?

Great bayou!!!! Thanks for dropping in.

All of Live Oak is pulling for your Bro.

I am especially happy for him that he finally has someone more on his level, in Brunell, he can relate with. A person who he can actually get a chance to either see his play in action or pick his brain regardless of the fact that PR will start. :)

BTW, congratulations on the job. So no counseling anymore?

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Did that "rumor" have anything to do with being a disgruntled waiter at a taco shack?

:laugh: A disgruntled, hallucinating waiter delirious from ingesting hot N'Orleans spices. Yeah, I thought it was you, but I wasn't certain.

Originally posted by Mad Mike

Glad that you and Pat are doing well bayou. If you get a chance, check out Om's feature article.

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=interviews&file=om1

The man has a gift. :cheers:

What a great article. I felt the tears comming while I read about the night you stayed up for the MNF game and what your father said to you. I had so many similar situtaions years ago.

But im tough, I held em back....;)

Originally posted by ramseyskins

:laugh: A disgruntled, hallucinating waiter delirious from ingesting hot N'Orleans spices. Yeah, I thought it was you, but I wasn't certain.

Hate to tell you, but that was more of an inside joke then a rumor.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Hate to tell you, but that was more of an inside joke then a rumor.

Well it obviously wasn't a "rumor", just a joke. It was hilarious though, and I recognized it for a joke immediately. Guess I wasn't on the "inside" though. :mad:

Originally posted by bayougator

He and Mark are getting along great. They play golf about once a week together. Infact last time I talked to him they were on the 16th.

So I take it that Pat, *ahem*, shanks the ball a lot, eh? ;)

I'm glad they're getting along, but I figured they'd find a way to. Like Om (I think) said, they seem to be cut from the same cloth. It speaks well of Pat's maturity and leadership. I think that this will be the first time that the 'Skins have had two talented QB's but no QB controversy.

Best of luck to you in your new venture, and best wishes to Pat.

Archived