Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello Boys and Girls!

bayougator

Hey guys!

I saw the thread wondering where I have been lately. Om, is correct. Notice I didn't add "as usual" LOL (OM, I know I still owe you that stuff. It's sitting on my desk now. I will get my sec. to send it tom.) I have taken a new CEO position at an organization, and it is taking tons of my time. I will try to be more loyal to the site if possible.

News From Redskins Park

Pat's foot is almost 100%. He and the docs are very happy with the progress. It is about two months ahead of schedule. They decided not to rush it. Hell, they have all summer so there is no need.

He said he threw the ball in the last mini-camp better than ever. Which is very telling because he never says he threw well. He is always over critical. He is very excited about the next camp where he should be able to participate in 90-100% of the team drills.

He didn't even watch the draft. Played golf. So there isn't much to say about it. He was interested in the way we got the TE.

He and Mark are getting along great. They play golf about once a week together. Infact last time I talked to him they were on the 16th.

That's about all. I will drop in soon to respond. Maybe tonight.

BG

Good to see you posting again. Congratulations on the new position.

As far as Ramsey, sounds promising that he thinks he's throwing well. Having Brunell around will motivate Ramsey to play even better. Hope he continues to improve. It sounds like he's on board with the "Joe Gibbs plan."

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Thanks for the great info BG and congrats on your new line of work

Do you think you can give us an info on how Pat is liking what he sees of the offense and or coaching staff? And if his expectations have changed at all being at 2 mini camps with these guys both on a personal and team level

Thanks again, great to see you back

Hello B-Gator. Good to hear from ya. Sounds like you have a full plate these days, so it is nice and very appreciative to see you make time for this wonderful msgboard.

Hmmm, trying to think of a question to ask, haha.

Ramsey's thoughts on the draft? How he liked minicamp!?!

Oh and how about yourself, sounds like you are doing really well for yourself these days, Congrats~! :notworthy

Wow! Already a CEO! :notworthy

Ok, I have a really bizarre, off the wall question which you can feel free to ignore if you wish....

Are there any guitar players on the Skins roster? The musician in me is dying to know :silly:

I'm ecstatic Pat's foot has healed. Actually, considering the pounding he took last year, I'm grateful he's still in one piece. :whew: Whoever wins the starting job this season, one thing remains axiomatic amongst the Skins faithful: Patrick R. is our future.

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

Am I missing something here? Wasn't it mentioned a couple of months ago that he really wasn't Pat's brother?

Yep, your missing something. BG IS Pat's brother.

Archived