Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Zubaz Pants

bofluid

Mark, I bet you have a Cowboy shirt thrown in there somewhere

I go to every game. I go to away games when I can. I have Redskins winter coats, Redskins jackets, Redskins Sweaters, Redskins T-shirts, Redskins sweatshirts, Redskins sweat pants, Redskins turtleneck shirts, Redskins gloves, Redskins socks, Redskins shoe laces, Redskins jerseys, Redskins game pants, Redskins cleats, a Redskins neck warmer, Redskins ball caps, Redskins knit caps, Redskins car flags, Redskins flag pole flags, Redskins magnets, a Redskins canopy, Redskins chairs, a Redskins apron, a Redskins oven mitt, Redskins cups, Redskins koozies, a Redskins table cloth, Redskins napkins, Redskins plates, Redskins bowls, Redskins bags, Redskins hand warmers, Redskins hand towels, Redskins beach towels, Redskins handkerchiefs, Redskins face paint, Redskins posters, a Redskins sign, Redskins logos, a Redskins football, a Redskins pen, a large Redskins "We're Number One" foam finger, Redskins season tickets, Redskins parking, I even have a Redskins cell phone. But you have to draw the line somewhere.

I draw the line at Redskins Zubaz Pants.

That guy is RedElvis.

He has been doing this for years dressed like that for the games.

I have never owned a pair of these "Zubaz pants", but I will admit that from the mid 80's to the early 90's I use to wear my Army camo pants with all the pockets to the games, just like the Redskins players wore when they went down to Dallas to play the Cowboys in 1983 when John Riggins said "This game is war."

just 20 years later army pants are back in style. You need to get yourself a pair of redskins colored army pants.

I got them............and its good to know that I am not the only one hiding them away in the back on my closet.....My wife once found them and just laugh when she asked me what the hell they were........They were really hot during the Skins SB run in 1991 and I wore them to all the games even the SB in Minn. I was thinkin of breakin them out for a game last year at FedEx but I just couldnt lower myself. Bad team + bad pants = horrible afternoon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hokie,

I had that same hat, the Championship hat with the Zubaz brim, but no longer have it and am looking for a new one. If you would sell it, i will certainly buy it. Let me know.

if anyone else has or knows where i can find one i would appreciate it. Thanks

GO SKINS!!!

At least ours were huge hits in the late 80's/early 90's......

But the Ravens purple camoflatulence pants are still kickin' to this day. Those are absolutely mulletized. I went to the Ravens/Bengals game this past year, and I never saw so many mullets w/ camoflatulence in once place. It was absolutely hilarious.

That being said, where can I get a pair of Redskins Zubaz?:hysterical:

At least ours were huge hits in the late 80's/early 90's......

But the Ravens purple camoflatulence pants are still kickin' to this day. Those are absolutely mulletized. I went to the Ravens/Bengals game this past year, and I never saw so many mullets w/ camoflatulence in once place. It was absolutely hilarious.

That being said, where can I get a pair of Redskins Zubaz?:hysterical:

Why do you think they call it Mullet & Tanktop Stadium? :silly:

I have a Redskins zubaz hat somewhere at my parents' house.

Also there was (maybe still is) a zubaz kiosk at one of the malls here. I noticed colors for all the teams around here including Minnesota which (in zubaz world at least) probably has the same colors as the Redskins.

Archived