Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins Member Services Network (Merged)

Die Hard

I am an experienced Business Administrator/Manager/IT sales guy who has recently moved to the Charlottesville City area from Northern Virginia where I worked for a Sales and Marketing company selling Enterprise Level Information Technology to the Federal Government. I was wondering if anyone out there in the Charlottesville/Richmond/Harrisonburg area knew of any job openings. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys! PM me if you know of anything and I would be more than happy to send you my resume.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, my name is Chad Morgan and I live in Greenbush, VA which is located in Accomack County on Virginia's Eastern Shore. I have been working with the family pest control business for the last 15 years. Charles E. Morgan and Sons Exterminators has been in business since 1958 and has employed 4 generations of my family at one time or another. I am availablle for consultation and am also looking for anyone who may want to buy property here on the Virginia Shore. Within 50 miles you have 2 PGA golf courses at Cape Charles and infamous beaches and the wild ponies of Chincoteague. If you are looking for well priced, low taxed property close to the beaches and water and also looking for advice on your pest control concerns email me at cemorgan3@yahoo.com or PM me here at Extreme Skins.

• 9 months later...

Archived