Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins Member Services Network (Merged)

Die Hard

Thanks again Brian. Like I said a lot of folks know that we are here, but they don't know we sell to the general public instead of chain stores. We also take checks but for some reason not credit cards.

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

Hey Extremeskins fans. This guy is not joking around. I was a little hesitant at first - but he hooked me up real well. I have an 8' cubic standup freezer in the basement that only had a few things in it.......Less than $200 later and a trip to Mike's store it was full of some really great quality meat. It has been a month or so since I bought from him...so I've tried everything I bought....all was very good.

I bought a huge box of boneless/skinless chix breasts for less than he advertised on here (price fluctuates), a big box of hamburger patties, a big box of italian sausage, a beautiful cut of a tenderloin. If I remember correctly - the tenderloin was about 5 pounds and I had to cut it up and trim it a bit - but ended up w/ about 20 good sized filets. The best filets I have ever eaten. Bar none.

As he said, almost everything comes in bulk. The box of chicken was around 30-40# (I forget)....but it was not frozen - had individual 5# bags inside that were easy to split up and put in Ziplock bags and freeze.

They don't take credit cards - so bring cash.....Give Mike a call....I just PM'd him for my second order.

• 5 weeks later...

WEB DEVELOPMENT

Hello fellow Redskins Fans! I develop web sites for a living. I do all aspects of web design, development, and publication including:

Services

- Domain Registration

- Unlimited Emails for each Domain

- Web Hosting

- Custom Graphic Design

- Custom Templates & Layout

- Search Engine Optimization

- eCommerce

- Back Office Development

- Database Management

- Formatted Newsletters sent via web browser

- and much much more

Technologies

- ASP, Cold Fusion, PHP

- SQL Databases, MySQL, Access Databases

- Flash

I have 5 years experience developing web sites for small businesses and state governments. I also have created several personal web sites. I handle all jobs. Big OR Small.

email me at joecourtney1@hotmail.com

Thanks. Go Skins.

• 1 month later...

Hello

Both of my parents are real estate agents affiliated with Long and Fostor. They have been doing this job for about a year and a half. They speak English and Spanish. If your willing to buy or sell a house in Virginia you can PM me.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

HOUSE PAINTING

As some of you know on here, I run my own paint contracting business in the DC area.

If you have any interest in getting work done for interior or exterior painting, any carpentry involved with it, or plaster repair send me a PM and I'll be happy to give you a FREE written estimate.

My company is fully licenced bonded and insured, and we only use professional painters who have years of expierence.

PM me with your name adress and phone number and I will be happy to come out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ever considered starting a legit family-friendly home-based business?

What if you found an opportunity where you had 25 people or more a month calling you to get information about your business ...and all you had to do to earn a substantial income, is send them the information they request online!?

For obligation free information click here.

The greatest benefit to working at home is that you never have to leave your family, and there is no commuting. A home business will also give you a totally flexible lifestyle, allowing you to spend more time with your family, or just come and go as you please. For obligation free information click here.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

VHS TO DVD CONVERSION

Hey 'Skins fans! I can convert your cherished 'Skins games on VHS to DVD!

If you're like most fans, you've been recording the ‘Skins for years. Did you know that the VHS tapes that you use weren't really designed for long term archiving? The tape degrades over time even when they're just sitting on the shelf! When you watch that favorite game over and over, the video quality gets worse and worse. Eventually, you won't be able to differentiate between the 'Skins and the cowboys <--- what a scary thought! Now, is that any way to treat the ‘Skins?

By converting to DVD, you put an end to degrading video! You can watch the disc countless times and the quality stays the same.

DVDs are also much more convenient than VHS tapes. Chapter points are inserted at the start of each quarter and halftime show to allow you instant access at the touch of a button. No more rewinding or fast forwarding!

I use professional software to create high quality DVDs. 1) Video is captured into the PC where it is edited using Adobe Premiere Pro; 2) Video is encoded at the highest rate (2-pass) to ensure optimum picture quality using either Main Concept or Canopus codecs; 3) Menus and DVD graphics are designed using Adobe Photoshop; 4) The DVD is authored and burned using Adobe Encore Pro 1.5.

Each DVD will include a visually pleasing custom motion (animated) menu with audio taken directly from the game. Each DVD is printed with custom graphics and comes with a protective case with matching graphics.

Commercials are normally edited out, but some folks like commercials. It's your choice. Note: In order to encode at the highest level to preserve video quality, videos with commercials may be split between two discs.

NOTE: I reserve the right to retain a copy of any game submitted for conversion. By submitting your videos, you agree to allow me to retain a copy at my discretion.

DISCLAIMER: Services are provided from one collector to another. No rights to video content is held or implied.

For more information: miltonandmichele@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking the other day, that this site has been so great for me to gain much needed help, information, and support over the years.

It led me to realize that we havnt also capitalized on this wonderful resource to get advice, information, leads, opportunities, etc, around our careers.

Think of the potential!!

So, as an ice breaker and for my own selfish professional reasons, I'd like to introduce myself to you all. Please use me as a resource in any manner you see fit (pro-bono!) for professional opinion, advice and networking.

I am a Quality professional specializing in Six Sigma as a Master Black Belt and internal consultant.

I have extensive experience in automotive finance, and more recently in the health insurance industry. I work daily in efficiencies for a transactional/service environment.

I would like to network here with other quality or Six Sigma professionals at Extremeskins and offer any aid that I am capable of giving to my fellow Redskins Fans.

Your turn. :dallasuck

HAIL!

I am a software engineer, my primary focus is on backend solutions using an Oracle db. Right now, I am developing a database to support lp solutions for human resources allocation. Before this work, I was a professional economist supporting government policy decisions, sold financial services, audited telecom and was in the movie biz (okay, I managed a movie theatre).

I am a software engineer, my primary focus is on backend solutions using an Oracle db. Right now, I am developing a database to support lp solutions for human resources allocation. Before this work, I was a professional economist supporting government policy decisions, sold financial services, audited telecom and was in the movie biz (okay, I managed a movie theatre).

Oracle :puke:

I work as an IT Consultant for a database company called Sybase in the DC area. Government consulting that is...

Right now I am a contractor in the DC area. I am able to do anything from painting, carpentry, roofing, tile work, remodeling, and framing

I am waiting on a clearance so I can start working for you guys soon

A buddy of mine is a 23 year old IT guy who studied e-business solutions at Tech and is currently looking for a job after a year at a help desk. He also has a secret clearance

Right now I am a contractor in the DC area. I am able to do anything from painting, carpentry, roofing, tile work, remodeling, and framing

I am waiting on a clearance so I can start working for you guys soon

A buddy of mine is a 23 year old IT guy who studied e-business solutions at Tech and is currently looking for a job after a year at a help desk. He also has a secret clearance

You do good work? I am going to need someone to finish the basement in my new home and put down hickory flooring on the first floor.

Archived