Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins Member Services Network (Merged)

Die Hard

This is your opportunity to utilize the ExtremeSkins community as a resource - beyond the Washington Redskins - to advertise yourself and your company to solicit business. Each member should only post once within this thread and the post should serve as their "ad"; any further communication should be done by private messaging or contact information provided within the ad.

Buyer Beware. Extremeskins does not endorse or guarantee these links in any way; use at your own risk/discretion.

We encourage members who have had experiences with any of the companies posted within this thread to share their experience with the rest of the community within this forum. It would go a long ways towards establishing credibility for any of the advertising members.

ExtremeSkins staff reserves the right to delete any ad from any member for any reason whatsoever without cause or justification. Our aim is to benefit our longstanding members with potential business and our membership an opportunity to procure their services of products they may be interested in; hopefully at reduced prices :)

Good luck to all.

Hey to all fellow extremskins. This ad I am placing is for my father. He is working part time as both a real estate agent and a loan officer, though mainly a real estate agent.

He has good experience with both, but wants to build a larger contact base. This will probably be his 3rd year of doing it, and he had a pretty good year last year, but would always like to improve. He is willing to drive pretty much throughout fairfax county, Loudon county, and parts of the the bordering counties. I know many of you are also real estate agents or loan officers, but it seems that we live well far apart that business wouldnt be affected. If you live in the northern virginia region and need the services of a real estate agent or loan officer, PM me with information and I can relay it to my dad.

He works for ERA Champion Realty, which is a pretty large group. Thank you to all for at least considering him if necessary, this would be a great boost for him.

Thanks.

My wife (Stephanie) is a travel consultant for Odyssey Travel.

She specializes in cruises, but she also does air/land packages as well.

Steph's e-mail address is sehald@yahoo.com

The travel site is www.odysseytravelinc.com

If you book a trip through Steph, and tell her you are a member of extremeskins, along with your board name, you will get a discount.

I am a loan officer in the Ocean City, MD and Delaware Beach area. But I can lend in 48 states!!

If you are buying property and need mortgage financing let me know. I have 11 years experience and have closed over $170 million in loans. You can e-mail me at work (Suntrust Mortgage - 7th largest Bank in the Country):

e-mail:

Andy.Hall@suntrust.com

I joke around on this site but I am serious about the mortgage business.

Hail to the Redskins!!

I'm the GM of my family's Ford Dealership on the VA Peninsula.

We started business in 1929 (no I haven't been here that long).

I will help any Extremeskin member in any way possible.

Our store has won Ford's President's Award (for Customer Satisfaction) 18 out of 19 years. Only one other Ford or Lincoln-

Mercury in the dealer in the nation has done the same. No one has 19 for 19. The President's Award is our Super Bowl.

www.rigginsmotorco.com

Hello to all. If you are interested in becoming your own business owner or just want to earn some additional income, I have two opportunities that will help you get started.

The first one is becoming a Real Estate Investor. In this program we will teach how to invest in real estate with the risks being minimized as much as possible. For more information, please click on the link below.

http://www.inwiththenew.com/wasatch-talon/

The second opportunity is joining an Information Technology Company based in Utah as a member of an MLM that is creating a web-based software that will be help people get a picture of their financial health and create a program on how to fix their financial health. For more information, please click on the link below.

http://www.atisuccess.com/wasatchtalon/

If you have any questions you can contact me via email that is listed on both websites.

Regards,

Bill Joyner

UtahSkinsFanatic

Hello everyone,

I am a manufacturer of ergonomic keyboard platforms and other computer support products.

We have representation nationwide and can make your office or business "ergonomically correct" at the fraction of the cost of what you can buy online. If your hands hurt from typing with your keyboard on the work surface, or suffer from "mousers elbow" You should consider our products.

Most insurance companies give a nice credit on your workers comp premium for implimenting ergonomic tools

These are not the plastic junk platforms that you see in Office Depot or Staples. They are make of high pressure laminate and carry a lifetime warranty.

We have installed our platforms into NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, as well as other military and government installations.

We also have done custom engraving into these platforms. (As seen in the really nice image below;) )

If you are interested you may contact me via PM, or at bill@kiika.com

My father is a charter boat captain on the Chesapeake Bay, out of Chesapeake Beach, Maryland.

He is a Coast Gaurd approved licensed captain with over 20 years experience as a captain, and over 40 years fishing on the Bay.

If you would like to book a trip for the upcoming fishing season, go to www.restlessfishingcharters.com

Rockfish (Stripped Bass) season starts on April 17, and runs through December 15.

Book early for weekend trips.

I just wanted to chime in here about Mad Mike and his work.

I hired him to help me with some things including designing a Redskins tattoo and building a "mock" website for the company that I work for. Both were of the utmost quality and very aesthetically pleasing. The website was awesome; extremely fast and functional. All projects were done within a timely fashion and communications with him were great. I was shot down in trying to sell his web design work to our company President because of no reason other than him wanting somebody in house to do it. Our President loved his work as well. The new in-house guy still hasn't gotten to it yet either so Mike might just be getting an email from me soon. This is what he did for us just on my request that he provide us a sample of his work, http://home.earthlink.net/~michaelsart/quintus_testsite/index.html He had it back to me within a day or two.

I’d highly recommend his work to any of you anytime.

Thanks Mike!!!:cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Architectural Presentation & Modelling

My wife and I specialize in architectural manual presentation and modelling. Very professional, responsible and punctual.

Our portfolios are available upon request. Please PM me.

:logo:

My brother Steve is a personal trainer. If you visit his site, you will see that he knows what he is talking about. He is in great shape! He just updated his website, http://www.bodyofdistinction.com and he also has a line of supplements and workout apparel avaliable.

I have helped with some of the graphics on the site as a graphic designer. If you need any stationary such business cards, envelopes, letterheads, logo designs done visit our website, http://www.haywoodgraphicdesign.com or you can email me at rahrah00_2000@yahoo.com

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Hey guys:

As most of you know I own my own small home improvement business.

We are licsenced and insured and we work in DC, MD and VA.

My company can do everything from painting your house on the inside and outside, to tiles in your kitchen and bathroom, carpets, carpentry, renovations, powerwashing, and plaster repair.

Basically if you have any home improvement needs drop me a PM. I will be happy to come out and give you a free detailed written estimate and answer any questions you may have.

• 3 weeks later...

ATTN TAILGATERS!!!!

For all of your food needs.... I work as a sales rep for C&C Meat sales located in Upper Marlboro, MD. We keep everything that you can think of in stock for tailgating, catering, or even for your empty freezer downstairs. We deal with mostly chain stores and offer wholesale prices. What most people don't know is that we offer the same prices to folks who walk in and buy. I am going to leave a small list on here on a few of the hot items that we carry. I am more than willing to help anyone, and I will offer you a discount if you mention this ad on extremeskins.

A few of the products that we carry...

Chicken- Wings, Drums, bnls breast, thigh, bnls thighs, party wings, whole chickens, split chickens, etc........

Beef - Steak - Ribeyes, Strips, Tenderloins, Sirloins, top rounds(for bbq), eye rounds, flank steak, ground beef, hamburger patties of all sizes, thin sliced ribeye( for cheese steaks),

Pork - spareribs, bnls center cut loins, whole pork loins, bnls butts, picnics, cushions, pig feet, sliced slab bacon, etc.....

Misc.. Hot dogs(all flavors and sizes), Bratwurst, 1/2 smokes, whole pigs, whole turkeys, shrimp of all sizes, fish filets (different variety), etc...

Please remember that I have bulk items. Kind of like shopping at Sams Club or BJ's. I cannot sell individual steaks or pieces of chicken I sell the whole pieces. For instance I cannot sell two cuts of tenderloin, I have to sell a 5lb piece. Except I can kill Sam's prices. For instance I have boneless chicken breast on sale today for 1.69lb. Call me today.

Mike

C&C Meat Sales

1-800-423-3350 x 1324

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by section 226

ATTN TAILGATERS!!!!

For all of your food needs.... I work as a sales rep for C&C Meat sales located in Upper Marlboro, MD. We keep everything that you can think of in stock for tailgating, catering, or even for your empty freezer downstairs. We deal with mostly chain stores and offer wholesale prices. What most people don't know is that we offer the same prices to folks who walk in and buy. I am going to leave a small list on here on a few of the hot items that we carry. I am more than willing to help anyone, and I will offer you a discount if you mention this ad on extremeskins...........

Mike

C&C Meat Sales

1-800-423-3350 x 1324

Hey Extremeskins fans. This guy is not joking around. I was a little hesitant at first - but he hooked me up real well. I have an 8' cubic standup freezer in the basement that only had a few things in it.......Less than $200 later and a trip to Mike's store it was full of some really great quality meat. It has been a month or so since I bought from him...so I've tried everything I bought....all was very good.

I bought a huge box of boneless/skinless chix breasts for less than he advertised on here (price fluctuates), a big box of hamburger patties, a big box of italian sausage, a beautiful cut of a tenderloin. If I remember correctly - the tenderloin was about 5 pounds and I had to cut it up and trim it a bit - but ended up w/ about 20 good sized filets. The best filets I have ever eaten. Bar none.

As he said, almost everything comes in bulk. The box of chicken was around 30-40# (I forget)....but it was not frozen - had individual 5# bags inside that were easy to split up and put in Ziplock bags and freeze.

They don't take credit cards - so bring cash.....Give Mike a call....I just PM'd him for my second order.

Archived