Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Refs again

2cents

I know you are getting tired of hearing this from me every week, but come on. On the N.O. TD that was reversed, two refs were looking right at it, one on the sideline, and one on the endline. It really wasn't a close call, his WHOLE second foot was out, and then it takes over two minutes looking at replays to figure it out. These guys got a raise???? cross.gif

I don't really understand the refs at all. Even the fumble by Williams that was taken back shouldn't have been, though, to be fair, it may not have been a bad call. But, it shouldn't have been overturned because you can NOT see the ball in the shot they used to determine the play.

Oh, and that shouldn't have been a 15-yard penalty on the Banks touchdown either. I hate officials blowing calls.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

I really don't have a problem with the reversal call on the first Williams fumble. I'm glad they called it a fumble and didn't automatically say "down by contact" like they did in the Minnesota-Green Bay game. It really burns me when the refs blow the call and the play in NOT reviewable.

Archived