Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fumbling and bumbling inside the 20...

MikeB

What is with the Raye-Marty-Banks communication line that forces us to take a time out with each play inside the 20? I can't beleive it is all Banks, which unfortunately makes me worry about our coaching staff. They seem offensively inept...

Nice that we're ahead at the half and are showing more heart in a meaningless late-season contest than last year's squad did. I'm just exasperated again at Banks....after taking the last timeout, the last thing you want to do on that third down play is take the sack!! I wish these players were also paid for their mental abilities as well (see Strahan at the end of today's game).

Well, back to the second half......Davis is beasting to start off!!!

because we have to apprentice Brian Schottenheimer so he can start off his own NFL career under Daddy. smile.gif

just like Shula, Nolan and other coaches in the NFL through the years, Marty is using his largesse to improve the lot of his sons, who want to follow in papa's shoes.

In case any of you are wondering why more minority coaches and assistants never seem to get a leg up in this business, this is one of the reasons why.

At my consulting firm, we don't hire relatives of current employees.

That is one way of cutting down on 'son in law' jobs laugh.gif

Archived