Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cardinal Fan wishing you luck!!

mdsisquo

Hello everyone. I hope you guys remember me from the last time i posted here when you played the Cards. I just wanted to come and wish you all luck on tonights game! With the cardinals victory today, it would be sweet if the Skins beat the Saints. That way both the skins and the cards will be playing for a .500 record on Jan. 6. By the way i will be at the game rooting on my beloved cadinals with my girlfriend. So don't harass us!!! LOL. Anyway, good luck tonight. I never liked the skins, but after my last visit here, and all the kindness i recieved, i may have to root for the skins as my second favorite team next year! Good luck once again. (except for on Jan 6!!)

Good of you to come 'round, mdsisquo. You should stop by more often. We have a few NFC East rival fans that are regulars around here.

So far by the way they've played tonight's game it looks as though Washington is showing some pride. Last year they would have mailed it in by now. That's good to see. We will all be excited at the prospects next year may bring, but we always are.

Good game today against the Panthers (played about 90 mi. from here.) Boston is a stud.

Guest fuji869

Welcome back to site mdsisquo. This will be the last time the Cards and Skins play as NFC East Opponents. Should be a good game because both teams are trying to end the 2001 Campaign with a win.

We won't harass you too much MD. Of course, we even invite fans of opposing teams in the NFC East to post regularly by finding them an ICON of their very own. Anyone have any ideas for a Cardinal fan?

I'd suggest a steroid needle, symbolizing Boston, but, that would just be very impolite smile.gif.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

mdsisquo, welcome back to our board. Don't worry for the most part we don't harass other fans at the game. Not like the morrons up in Philly. In the past I have had no problems with Carinal fans, they have been good. Hey, this IS soposs to be fun; to go out and have a good time not to fight with each other.

Archived