Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Officially Pissed Off!!!

bayougator

These were my thoughts on the "Ramsey trade" rumors a few days ago . . . and they still are right now . . .

In general, I believe that no one should be guaranteed a job and that they're under a continuing duty to show that they belong . . . but if anyone should be guaranteed a spot, it should be Pat . . .

It must be tough being him right now and reading some of the garbage in the press . . . it p!ssed a lot of us off and we can only imagine how Pat must've felt . . .

I echo what GWT said above . . . Pat's the real deal . . . he's not just the future, he's the present . . . he's a damng good QB and a damn good person . . . why the 'Skins would ever want to tinker with his situation is aboslutely beyond me . . .

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49533&highlight=ramsey+personal

Originally posted by goldenster95

These were my thoughts on the "Ramsey trade" rumors a few days ago . . . and they still are right now . . .

In general, I believe that no one should be guaranteed a job and that they're under a continuing duty to show that they belong . . . but if anyone should be guaranteed a spot, it should be Pat . . .

It must be tough being him right now and reading some of the garbage in the press . . . it p!ssed a lot of us off and we can only imagine how Pat must've felt . . .

I echo what GWT said above . . . Pat's the real deal . . . he's not just the future, he's the present . . . he's a damng good QB and a damn good person . . . why the 'Skins would ever want to tinker with his situation is aboslutely beyond me . . .

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49533&highlight=ramsey+personal

Uhhhhh....I can think of one reason......maybe the deer population behind Redskins park

You want my personal opinion.

The wishy washy opinion of some posters really makes me laugh. I don't even care what some people say anymore. I'm more personally upset that there is a minute chance that Pat doesn't get to take advantage of this staff, program, and cast of talent. I have been waiting to see this for a long time.

Here is my new resolution as of this minute.

F-the trade F-the vet QB F-the contraversey

Until something is done it does not exist as far as I'm concerned!! And does not deserve being talked about until something happens.

Let's talk football.

How is the draft going to go?

I want KWJ. What that would do for our Offense. i know we need D but I think we can get that in later rounds.

BG, I assure no one who has put their time in on this board would question you or the content of your posts. With any unmoderated board, you are going to get idiots that come onto the board and troll the boards because they get off on p!ssing people off for no good reason. I ensure you that the large core of this board is behind you and Pat and nothing will change that. We all appreciate your insight and the unique oppurtunity you provide for all of us. Please don't let a few morons sour this experience for either you or us. Thank You and I look forward to your next post......

HTTR~!

Originally posted by bayougator

The wishy washy opinion of some posters really makes me laugh. I don't even care what some people say anymore. I'm more personally upset that there is a minute chance that Pat doesn't get to take advantage of this staff, program, and cast of talent. I have been waiting to see this for a long time.

Until something is done it does not exist as far as I'm concerned!! And does not deserve being talked about until something happens.

Let's talk football.

I want KWJ. What that would do for our Offense. i know we need D but I think we can get that in later rounds.

you pretty much summed up my feelings as well. most of this speculative crap lately has been driving me away from here.

Let's talk football.

What about KJ, he could be a very good friend for the QB :)

amen. i also recommend the "calm" thread. it helps :)

now about that phone number... :)

Physcian, heal thyself. ;)

BG, it's good for you to get your feelings out in the open and not bottle them up. (A little therapist humor) :silly:

As for the draft, get OFF the KWJ bandwagon. I know Patrick would LOVE him but addressing defense anywhere AFTER the second round would be a HUGE mistake. There, I feel better getting that off my chest. :laugh:

BG-

I have enjoyed reading your posts and the insight you bring. I think you bring a lot to these message boards as well as an "in" w/ none other than Patrick Ramsey. But for you to become so furious over someone elses opinion is ridiculous. Even if the posters are flat out wrong (which they probably are) they are entitled to their own opinions no matter how ridiculous. I dont think a tirade is necessary. I have never disagreed with anything you have posted, ever, and this is not a personal attack against you, I just find it outlandish that you would get so angry over what some idiotic poster has to say. Read some papers, they criticize your brother more then these guys and right slander all the time. It doesnt make it right, it just is.....

And of course we are going to talk about this speculation. We had squeezed the draft talk for it all it was worth and this is big news so dont expect true Redskins fans not to talk about it. For the record, regardless of how richeous and morally sound a profesional football player is, money is going to influence their descions to a certain degree so please dont explode at people who voice opinions that might seem extreme to you, they have that right. Thanks and I hope you decide to continue to post on this site.

Originally posted by Jimbo

As for the draft, get OFF the KWJ bandwagon. I know Patrick would LOVE him but addressing defense anywhere AFTER the second round would be a HUGE mistake. There, I feel better getting that off my chest. :laugh:

We could still trade down to the 8th or 9th spot still grab K2 and then pick up and extra 1st or early second to help the defense :)

Let's talk football.

BG,

As a long timer poster & lurker on this board there are always going to be detractors, speculaters, band wagon jumpers and die hards when talking about the Skins. It just goes with the territory.The more you immerse yourself within this environment I know it will become crystal clear. I know that toughness runs in your family's dna so don't let the charlatrans, imposters and the sky is falling chicken littles get you down.

By the way KWJ will not be the choice. Too expensive for a JG offense. We'll trade down and take Steve Jackson rb in the first.

BG, it's great to have you participating on this board. Being a Redskin fan doesn't immune a few people who post here from being morons. I hope Patrick is a Redskin for his entire career and you continue to post here. Don't let a few people sour for what has been for me a great experience having you here.

Let's talk football.

I would like to see Washington trade down and get extra picks to address the Dline, and still pick up a quailty TE. (Still think they should have drafted Witten from UT last year :( ) KW2 maybe a good pick, but I think Troupe from Florida maybe a better pickup, or maybe get Watson from Georgia in a later round, I hear he is an assume blocker.

I realize I am a Vol homer, but I think a late round steal could be Ritzman from Tennessee, a fast strong DE that is still learning and could be a sack artist in time.

Originally posted by Southtown

Hopefully Rod Gardner's brother doesn't read posts on this board. Now that is someone who would be really pi$$ed off!:)

We enjoy your contributions BG, don't let a few negative posts discourage you.

:cheers:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

bayou, I think we'll have a real good idea of what we'll draft after the first week of the FA period. I think its a toss up as too whether or not we draft KW2 or Taylor.

My first impression of the situation tells me it will be dependent on who we go after on the Dline. If we feel we're going to be able to put some pressure on the QB and hold the line during runs, then we'll go after KW2.

Alot will be put on the table after the first week in March I feel.

there is a minute chance that Pat doesn't get to take advantage of this staff, program, and cast of talent. I

this does not sit well.

Patrick was quoted as saying they talked things out and settled things..."I guess" and it was reported he was unhappy about the FO not being as upfront with him as they could have and SHOULD HAVE been.

I hate politics in football....let the Best Players play.

Archived