Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Officially Pissed Off!!!

bayougator

I want to be banned! I didn't know about this banning stuff till last night, but it sounds like a good idea for a while.

I had so much fun playing on here with some of yall last night. Having a great day for the first time in a few weeks. Then I check in at lunch today and I read a thread where someone is saying pat is frustrated because this might hit his "Pocket Book" when I have told yall the only thing he wants is to play and be in an "open" race for the starting job.

I can stand that. Pissed off but OK. Then my credibility is challenged. I have been nothing but honest on this board. Probably too honest.

This is not a reflection on Pat, but you don't call me out! When I'm putting my :moon: on the line for being on here.

:coach: :soapbox:

Bayou... all part of the message board experience. There's always going to be a few detractors.. regardless if we argued the sky was blue.

Anyone ever watch People's Court when they changed the format and they would run a live survery of people voting and the percentages of who thought who was guilty?

Even when a defendent came out and admitted he/she was guilty of the offense... at least 25% of all voters still insisted they were innocent.

The moral of the story... tune out the opposing 25% of the population. They're not worth your time or effort.

Anyone who thinks Pat is upset because of $$ incentives is ignorant. Who knows about his agent (I hate agents), but I know Patrick just wants to play. BG, anyone who questions your credibility is probably just a newbie around here who doesn't know any better. You're as well-respected here as anyone.

Off-topic...I mentioned this in another thread but not sure if you caught it...my fiancee is from Gretna, Louisiana. I've been successful in indoctrinating her as a Skins fan thanks in large part to Patrick! :)

BG, I have never posted a response to you but I have thouroughly enjoyed reading what you have to say in all your posts. Like DH mentioned above, dont let the inbreds of this board rattle you. It is truly a blessing for us true Skins fan to hear what you have to say. Most of us live and breathe Redskin football so please dont punish all us for a few of them.. PLEASE!

Ignore the white noise Bayou. We appreciate you being here. As far as I was concerned after we heard from Pat (through you) and we heard for Coach Gibbs: story over.

Everything else is just speculation and some writer in a dark office who needs to have some kind of Redskin tidbit in his article to get 2000 words. It makes me angry at times. I’m sure it has an even greater effect on you but you simply have to ignore it, if for no other reason than your own sanity. Otherwise you’re going to find yourself running around trying to put out fires. That’s a waste of your time.

Besides, I hear Art is shooting folks that get out of line now. ;)

BG,

I remember an interview I read in which Pat talked about how he's a penny pincher and spends all his time outdoors, loves nature, loves to hunt/fish, etc. etc. The picture he painted for himself astounded me.

He's a very humble person, and I, for one, admire his competitive spirit and his ability to not let the dollar signs get in the way of his blossoming career. Whoever wrote that he was all about the money doesn't know Pat or yourself the way we do.

Keep your chin up. ;)

. Like DH mentioned above, dont let the inbreds of this board rattle you. It is truly a blessing for us true Skins fan to hear what you have to say. Most of us live and breathe Redskin football so please dont punish all us for a few of them.. PLEASE!

Agree 100%. Don't leave, we need all the sane people we can get around here.

BG,

you are experiencing a phenomonon that sparked some healthy debate (Sarge's Post ). this board is growing at a silly rate. a lot of the posters that you are referring to really don't know that you are legit. they don't have the extremeskin history. granted they should do a search and find out before posting, but they're newbies. a little slack is needed.

while i haven't posted on your other threads, my feelings are similar to the majority's sentiments. I'd wager that 90% of the people here, and across the country that are skins fans, love pat. he's our guy. we believe in him to such a degree that it shows that we haven't had a real solid leader at QB for quite some time. i understand your anger (sounds like something you're gonna be saying alot now that you have that degree :)), but don't throw the baby (or babies) out with the bath water. you are valued here by the people that count. rest assured in that.

thanks for posting, thanks for giving us un-official perspectives from inside the locked rooms, and thanks for standing up for your brother. stick around. these flamers are typically just a flash in the pan :)

Archived