Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

112row2

dream seats

anyone interested in splitting some portion of seats in section 9 of the dream seats? They are in row 2, but are 6 seats down from the skins tunnel.

We actually had some discussions about forming 'groups' here where we'd purchase season tickets (or divide existing tickets in cases of members who had them but couldn't attend all of the games). I plan on attending at least 4 home games next year. I might be interested...

The dream seats are 3500 per seat per season and include purple parking and complimentary hot dogs, sodas, etc as well as access to the Club level at all times. Does this scenario interest anyone or should we look at a lower priced section?:dallasuck

there are four seats available at this price. they are selling tickets cheaper in the two hundred level section.

I was going to say I was interested till I saw the price...Your telling me the seats in the corner of the end zone are $400+? I've been down the last 2 years and got tickets in Sec. 103 (20yd.line, Redskin side) for $200 thru an on-line broker.

Would someone please help me. I do not want the cheerleader as my avatar anymore

:puke: . I want a picture of Lavar. I just love Lavar:kiss:

Thanks.

I would be interested in two or three seats in one game. What would they go for? Last year I made 5 games sitting next to the band but I have a feeling it will be a bit harder to get good seats.