Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Week 1 - The Commanders @ The Bucs ~ The New Beginning Is Here!

zCommander

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

Well the first down screwed that drive.

But let’s not just call screens and runs. Trust the dude and let him play.

I think the one of the fundamental staples of this offense will be quick screens, to get the ball out of Daniel's hands quickly. 

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

Kliff def dialed up an easy conversion to get us moving and get JD in a groove. idk wtf the miscommunication was, but it would have been a big run for BRob in space. he was just out there trotting

yeah whole drive would’ve been different if that play went as planned. Tough start with 2nd and 23

Daniels tossed it over the wrong shoulder, don’t think it was BRob’s error. Just a nervous misfire which we saw in preseason on a RB screen IIRC

• Like 1

Just now, MartinC said:

Ball was thrown behind him. That was on the QB.

Idk id put it on both of them. Pass was behind and RRob was lollygagging like he didnt even know the play/throw was for him. He looked surprised the pass came to him.

2 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I like trying to pass on first down... but definitely not lateral passes behind the backs back.

Didn't Shanahan call like 5-6 straight WR screens in Bob's debut on his first drive? I don't remember anyone having a problem with it back in '12.

image.gif

Edited by Playaction2Sanders
  • Haha 1