Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Are you being sarcastic or is that a typo? 🙂 

You must have been on the bender to end all benders cuz that is a dangerous amount of time to lose to a blackout.

52 minutes ago, Chachie said:

The Stormy Daniels payment will never result in an arrest or indictment IMHO. Too long ago, too minor, too many stumbles in the progress of this case. Cohen took the hit and in the long run that's what history will settle for.

u35aqw6w.jpg.a2f22beffc5cf50e5d4fd5f2c4ddb5bc.jpg

He did try to put up a fight tho

2ko4mk67.jpg.43829f268e84e0cb14f837082b663035.jpg

He couldn't avoid getting arrested tho...

m5v50m0i.jpg.3df9951640a11680df7dc7e2b13b8e6b.jpg

OK, one of those pics is fake... the others happened a while ago.

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I kind of like the idea of Trump and his sons fleeing to Moscow and/or Riyadh…permanently.

I like the idea of Putin telling Trump "you thought I was actually going to pay you?"

• Haha 4

Revealed: Mar-a-Lago wasn't the first time Trump 'evidence' was flooded

Donald Trump has been here before — 35 years ago — with an investigation. Then a flood in a room with evidence.

It happened when auditors in New York City spent two years probing more than $3 million in unpaid rent the city was expecting from Trump’s Grand Hyatt hotel from operations in 1986.

That flood was noted in passing as part of a 2016 report by CBS News in the context of then-candidate Trump refusing to release his tax returns, purportedly because he was being audited. It said the two-year audit of Trump’s hotel from the late 1980s involved “stonewalling, disorganization and obfuscation at every turn.”

The story has a whole new context after CNN reported that in October of last year, a drained swimming pool at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home and resort flooded a room with computer servers containing surveillance video.

Skepticism abounded immediately that it was done on purpose to damage evidence in the Justice Department’s investigation of potential obstruction. Trump is under investigation for his handling of classified documents after leaving office as president. The video could show how and when documents were moved.

In the Grand Hyatt case, city auditors filed a 73-page report, posted by CBS News. It said that Trump’s lease obligations should have required substantial documentation — “documentation (that) the Hotel — for one reason or another — could not or did not provide.”

Of particular interest today is the next sentence.

“In September, 1988, the Hotel informed us that it could not locate seven of the twelve monthly general ledgers, because they ‘were discarded after they were severely damaged by water when the room in which they were stored was flooded,’” the report said.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

Allow me to amend.  You wouldn't expect him to do something that even an idiot knows would cause any real damage to his property, would you?

Ummm...let me confer with my people before I commit to an answer...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

Allow me to amend.  You wouldn't expect him to do something that even an idiot knows would cause any real damage to his property, would you?

I'll just say:  that's how my dad's Alzheimer's was discovered.  He tried to put his pocket knife in an electrical outlet. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It turned out as okay as it could...Mom (nurse) got him on meds right away & he did pretty well for almost 20 more years. 

And all of this was just in response to "causing real damage to his property". 

Back to topic:  TFG has lost his ****in' mind.  Anything could happen. 

Edited by skinsmarydu
syntax
  • Like 2

On 6/6/2023 at 12:25 PM, Bang said:

I don't really trust his detail, nor the possible allies he'd have in flight. 

~Bang

I wonder if his detail got their stories straight:

Dozens of Secret Service agents have been subpoenaed or appeared before grand jury in Trump docs probe

About two dozen Secret Service agents have been subpoenaed or appeared before a federal grand jury in Washington that's looking into former President Donald Trump’s handling of classified documents, two sources familiar with the matter confirmed to NBC News on Tuesday.

The sources said that agents assigned to Trump’s security detail at Mar-a-Lago have been interviewed by prosecutors, with about 24 asked to testify before the grand jury. All complied, the sources said.

The testimony occurred in the “past few months,” meaning not recently since the grand jury has been on hiatus, the sources said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

• Cooked Crack changed the title to Trump arrest watch (Donald Trump arrested, pleads not guilty to 34 felony counts)(DOJ to ask for Trump indictment on obstruction and Espionage Act charges. Mark Meadows to plead guilty and cooperate with government)
2 minutes ago, tshile said:

News from tomorrow:

grand jury not expected to meet again

ever

Well, once the indictment has been handed down, they don't really need the grand jury anymore so...

• Thanks 2