Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What image from TV is etched in your memory forever?

The Evil Genius

On The Mary Tyler Moore Show “It's Whether You Win or Lose” – Once upon a  screen…
Specifically Ted's mannerism.. but typically it'll always bring m to him reading the awful story of the Death of beloved Children's TV host Peter Peanut during a downtown parade. Peter was shelled to death by a rogue elephant, and Ted read his catchphrase so deadpan over-the-top..

Salem's lot.
Yeah, still the willies from this moment. I'm still surprised to this day that movie was made for TV. I loved it, but it was a straight up horror movie, and they didn't usually do that.
Weird History Readers Share The Scenes From Classic Films That Traumatized  Them For Life

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I was too young to remember challenger. I remember Columbia though

Like 9/11 n Columbine I only saw the Columbia explosion later on the news. Challenger tho I watched in school like pretty much every kid my age did.

Olympic Park Bombing at the 96 Olympics is another one I saw live tho n won't forget. Crazy ass Eric Rudolph. 

This here is another one that immediately comes to mind. I remember hanging out after work with my best friend smoking some ganja n watching this interview. Definitely changed my outlook at seventeen years old. 😬

31 minutes ago, Destino said:

(Death of Optimus Prime)

Didn't get to see it in the theater. So when all the generation 2 transformers debuted on the next season my brother and I were confused as all hell. 🤣

18 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Also this.

(OJ Bronco chase)

Didn't get to see the car chase but got home from band practice right when AC n OJ pulled into the juices driveway. Not old enough to remember him as a player but he was all over tv n movies when I was growing up in the 80s. 

I believe that was the last day of my freshman year of high school. Almost two years after that I can still remember listening to the not guilty verdict on the radio in my public speaking class junior year. 

Edited by Captain Wiggles