Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

14 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I got field passes but am closer to the Browns side of things. Deshaun Watson who am just feet away from is a smaller dude than I thought 

He compensates by getting a massage. 😛

14 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Edited by zCommander

These analysts clearly only get their info fed to them from stat sheets or highlight reels, no one who actually watches our games would say that we NEED TH to win this game. I keep seeing these analysts push two things:

1. That TH did well during the SF game, no he didn't. I could see why you would think that, if you only looked at the stats or highlights and even that is me giving you the benefit of the doubt.

2. That the team NEEDS TH to win. We do not, he is a backup. He is a spare tire, you put it on and drive until you can get a new tire and you immediately replace it and put it back in the trunk until next time. Thats who TH is, that is coming from a fan.

1 minute ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Have you never had a mojito?!?

Poor old thing.

Am not a mixed drink guy typically but agree mojito’s are good 

14 minutes ago, zCommander said:

He compensates by getting a massage. 😛

Could be.

I was toying with throwing in a Watson massage joke in there but I was convinced it would bomb, I think the timing has to be just right to land a good one 😀

• Thumb up 2

@Simmsy

other than scary terry, the media hasn't had much in the way of upbeat , or even interesting, storylines about this franchise for years to be able to talk about. the onfield efforts are the same old dirge and the endless owner scandals have been it. 

heinie was the first shiny object in a long time. a somewhat fun somewhat interesting underdog plucked from sis's couch now doing well story. that hAS been the main motivation in being so pro heinie. closest thing in their mind to any kind of feel-good vibe.

later in the season when robinson did well on the field it gave them one other.  if wetnz were to shine and win three games in a row, most the media who has been very negative on him, even well beyond what was merited by his last year with irsay, will turn around and start pumping him up big time. sports media is pretty good overall but few are true journalists working for journalistic orgs for the most part. they're more football stuff plus entertainment.

• Like 2

image.jpg

Just now, KDawg said:

Good news everyone…

I just heard a stat. Everyone who has played the Niners this year have lost the next week.

I’d think I heard that wrong but it feels fitting for this franchise.

Yeah that was posted last week. Between that and them doing a big nostalgia event at the game, what can go wrong?

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Haha 1