Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at San Fran ~ A Christmas Reunion TV Special

TK
Message added by TK,

1161584152_ScreenShot2022-12-24at7_15_39PM.thumb.png.c507ff54669775b2ee2dcf7ea6ba4646.png

After that Giants lost, I've basically written off this team, what a pathetic showing. This team is not a playoff team, they don't belong in the playoffs. This team had a chance to control their way into the playoffs and, like always, they failed miserably when it mattered most. I'm currently in Massachusetts , I had no plan on watching this game, I didn't care. Yet here I am, in my Redskins shirt, bringing up a way to watch the Giants hopefully get murdered by the Vikings on my laptop and hoping we beat a heavily injured 49ers team with a lock in the playoffs.  Go Manders!

49ers: 10

C'mon, mans: 21

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

After that Giants lost, I've basically written off this team, what a pathetic showing. This team is not a playoff team, they don't belong in the playoffs. This team had a chance to control their way into the playoffs and, like always, they failed miserably when it mattered most. I'm currently in Massachusetts , I had no plan on watching this game, I didn't care. Yet here I am, in my Redskins shirt, bringing up a way to watch the Giants hopefully get murdered by the Vikings on my laptop and hoping we beat a heavily injured 49ers team with a lock in the playoffs.  Go Manders!

49ers: 10

C'mon, mans: 21

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

We’re most likely done for the year, and I’m not even expecting a win, but please please please no more shotgun formation blind side strip sacks or draw play to Samuel blown up in the backfield. If we’re going to lose, I want to lose running the ball with dignity.

That’s all I ask. 

Edited by RansomthePasserby
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RansomthePasserby said:

We’re most likely done for the year, and I’m not even expecting a win, but please please please no more shotgun formation blind side strip sacks or draw play blown up in the backfield. If we’re going to lose, I want to lose running the ball with dignity.

That’s all I ask. 

I would like to add the good old Jet Sweep featuring Samuels.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TK said:

Who's this guy? We sign him today or something?

32 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Jay Glaser on Fox preseason just said Chase would play 5 plays in each of the 2 quarters and then go from there after halftime.  

He also said Heinicke is on a short leash today.  If he struggles expect Wentz.

Plot twist: Chase Young is going to be at center.  Two birds one stone.