Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pick A Number Between 1 - 100: Part 1

2 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

It floored me when I realized how many times I had watched Shawshank Redemption lol...

Q84: Who performs more random acts of kindness than anyone else you know?

I guy I know named Chris.  He is always helping people in various ways that don't seem to be able to help themselves; elderly, infirm (and hoarder), neighbors...he always seems to be doing something for somebody just because he can and they need the help, usually without asking for his help.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

9 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Q32: What kinds of movies do you most enjoy? Why?

Drug movies or war/cia movies. 

No idea. In high school I read almost all the Tom Clancy books. As well as lions gate and a bunch of others by Nelson Demille. Just always been into them. Blow is my favorite movie - probably seen it over 200 times if you count the times I fell asleep watching it (that’s not a joke)

for whatever reason they capture my attention 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

42 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Q97: Which animals scare you most? Why?

I feel like we need to eradicate Octopuses from the face of the earth. Its not that im scared of them. But I am afraid of what they could become. They have bene observed living if ****ing cities, their brains have parts that are functionally the same a humans and they are evolving. Maybe we don't need to destroy them now, but the minute we find out they created birds we need to nuke them from the seas. 

Anyway, I am afraid of dogs. I was bit as a kid so i get shaky if they are big enough. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I feel like we need to eradicate Octopuses from the face of the earth. Its not that im scared of them. But I am afraid of what they could become. They have bene observed living if ****ing cities, their brains have parts that are functionally the same a humans and they are evolving. Maybe we don't need to destroy them now, but the minute we find out they created birds we need to nuke them from the seas. 

1739268107_ProjectName.gif.effe50b49a65c2e1420cdec1d4ceaafb.gif

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, tshile said:

No idea. In high school I read almost all the Tom Clancy books. As well as lions gate and a bunch of others by Nelson Demille. Just always been into them. Blow is my favorite movie - probably seen it over 200 times if you count the times I fell asleep watching it (that’s not a joke)

I remember thinking Blow was really good (sheddup lol)...but for some reason can't really remember what actually happened in the movie.

1 hour ago, NickyJ said:

You missed 73 on the question chart, that one has been asked and answered.

10/Jabar Gaffney (dude was criminally underrated in 2011)

Fixed 👍

Q10: What books on your shelf are begging to be read?

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Anyway, I am afraid of dogs. I was bit as a kid so i get shaky if they are big enough. 

Octopuses can be real jerks...

Q96: What items do you currently have stored in the trunk of your car?

44 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Already picked by someone else...try another one.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Q23: Who’s the biggest “pack rat” you know?

My dad, easily. Just cleaned out a bunch of **** from his house this past summer when my parents moved. 

His office was *almost* hoarder level. 

“BUT I KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS” :ols: 

Gimme the deuce, C007. #2. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Q22: Do you regularly use discount or savings coupons, or do you just go ahead and pay regular price on everything? If you don't use coupons, why not?

I use online discounts whenever I can. I use honey and sometimes search for discount codes. I don't use coupons at the grocery store but I do tend to buy the things that are on sale. I'm not a coupon clipper like days of old but I love a good deal and like to brag about it. 

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, tshile said:

Blow captures your attention so well that it puts you to sleep, eh?

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

41 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Q10: What books on your shelf are begging to be read?

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Band of Brothers, The Silver Ships, and the Union-Alliance book series that could probably fill my reading time for the next 5 years. And then physical books on my shelves that I've never touched but should since they're light reading, like Tom Jones, A Streetcar Named Desire (who even names their streetcars these days?), and War and Peace.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Blow captures your attention so well that it puts you to sleep, eh?

Think it was the things I was doing earlier in the night  that put me to sleep. 

my love for it is what makes me turn it on late at night. 

Edited by tshile

11 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Q46: What has been your best work of art/song/writing effort? Describe it.

I wrote a paper in 10th grade on geometry and the drums. My teacher gave me a 0 because she said it was too good so it couldn’t have come from me. 
To this day, **** her. 

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

I wrote a paper in 10th grade on geometry and the drums. My teacher gave me a 0 because she said it was too good so it couldn’t have come from me. 
To this day, **** her. 

Damn.

6 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

My dad, easily. Just cleaned out a bunch of **** from his house this past summer when my parents moved. 

His office was *almost* hoarder level. 

“BUT I KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS” :ols: 

Gimme the deuce, C007. #2. 

Q2: How many siblings do you have? What’s your birth order?

4 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

2?

Already taken, try another one...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated