Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants ~ Gmen Meet The Moxie Maker!

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

Good lord I won’t make it a whole thing but I hope you don’t leave your house in that hoodie. Can’t believe that was made 

😂

For the record,  I do wear it out of the house, twice a year, but only at church or for Grandparents Day at our grandsons middle school.

Living in the Baltimore metro area, it's more offensive seeing grown-ass men wearing shorts and flip flops in 32 degree weather.  Ewwww!!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chump Bailey said:

Interesting. This is the most confident I've been all year and see a W for us.

Same here.

I know having confidence is taboo on this board lol, but must own how I feel. 

Go Washington!

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

More than the Texan game? That was as automatic a win as I've ever seen.

Agreed. They are so bad.

Also, it's the only game in the winning streak-ish-thing (minus the Vikings loss in the middle) where we won by more than 5 points.  If you take out the 6 garbage last-play points Toohill scored against the Eagles on the last play of the game during the lateral drill.  

And it was a whopping 13.

I actually go the other way.

I-have-a-bad-feeling-about-this GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I think this is a bad matchup.  What the Giants don't do well, which is defend the pass, we can't do.  They are stout up the middle, which is where we like to run.  

On the flip side, running QBs have given this defense fits since ... 1978 as far as I can tell.  That trend hasn't changed.  Jones is a mobile QB who can run.  He's going to get on the edges and Barkley is going to get his.

I feel like unless we can pass the ball effectively, we will lose.  And I have no faith in either the OL to hold up to protect or TH to throw the ball.  

8 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Agreed. They are so bad.

Also, it's the only game in the winning streak-ish-thing (minus the Vikings loss in the middle) where we won by more than 5 points.  If you take out the 6 garbage last-play points Toohill scored against the Eagles on the last play of the game during the lateral drill.  

And it was a whopping 13.

I actually go the other way.

I-have-a-bad-feeling-about-this GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I think this is a bad matchup.  What the Giants don't do well, which is defend the pass, we can't do.  They are stout up the middle, which is where we like to run.  

On the flip side, running QBs have given this defense fits since ... 1978 as far as I can tell.  That trend hasn't changed.  Jones is a mobile QB who can run.  He's going to get on the edges and Barkley is going to get his.

I feel like unless we can pass the ball effectively, we will lose.  And I have no faith in either the OL to hold up to protect or TH to throw the ball.  

Relax ****cat. We are dominating today. 

Edit. sorry I thought this was the game day thread not the prediction one and I’m like you wrote a library book in that thread? 😂 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2022 at 6:56 PM, Spearfeather said:

If you hold on to the ball too long, and don't have a strong arm, defenses that start out as single coverage, turn into triple coverage real quick.

Um...............................................do you understand that a blitz means MORE people rushing and less in coverage?  And do you understand that "if you hold on to the ball too long" during a blitz it will "turn into triple coverage real quick" is literally insane?

Edited by Peregrine

8 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Um...............................................do you understand that a blitz means MORE people rushing and less in coverage?  And do you understand that "if you hold on to the ball too long" during a blitz it will "turn into triple coverage real quick" is literally insane?

Yes, to the first part.

No to the second.