Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Washington at Houston - They've got oil, we've got MOXIE

TK

Just now, RansomthePasserby said:

Just pound the football past the goal line, I hate it when Turner over complicates things

First down was a read-option that got negative yards.

2nd down was a run that got nowhere.

3rd down you have to pass.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

It’s not even that. The rollout brings the defense that way. That makes tighter throwing windows for a QB without a strong arm. They don’t have to respect the backside because Heinicke doesn’t have the arm talent to make that throw and because the D is all going that way there’s no running lanes for Heinicke. He’s not a rollout QB.

THEN factor in that he throws better with his feet set.

Hmm.  Heinicke can make that throw.  The rollout was to slow and the ball should have been release early.   I don't like the play because it was a short field and the defense was balanced (no overloads).   

Just now, dc1 said:

Hmm.  Heinicke can make that throw.  The rollout was to slow and the ball should have been release early.   I don't like the play because it was a short field and the defense was balanced (no overloads).   

He misses it more than he makes it. Making it one of ten times isn’t being able to make the throw when you are in the NFL. I know you are a very positive person and you don’t say much against this team but… ya.

• Like 1