Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The All Things PLAYOFFS 2022 Thread

kleese

2 hours ago, tmandoug1 said:

If they don't figure out a way to get the Oline figured out by next week it won't matter. The Giants will be in the backfield all day......and the Browns will be even worse the following week. Best get our **** together.

We have the guys we have right now, brother. We are putting lipstick on a pig till the offseason.

2 hours ago, tmandoug1 said:

If they don't figure out a way to get the Oline figured out by next week it won't matter. The Giants will be in the backfield all day......and the Browns will be even worse the following week. Best get our **** together.

Giants have their own OLine issues to worry about...they better hope their OLine is at least semi-healthy when they play us, because Allen and Payne will destroy their 3rd string LG. And if they still gotta rely on their practice squad CB against Samuel or Dotson it ain't gonna be pretty for them.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well, we need the giants to lose, we don’t need the Seahawks to lose, though it would be nice. We can get the 7 seed back if the giants lose, regardless of what the Seahawks do, I’m pretty sure

We also get the 7 seed back if the Seahawks lose, we don't need the Giants to lose.

Eagles did their job; Vikings did not— although I still don’t think the Lions are a major threat— not yet at least. But I’m really glad they lost that Thanksgiving Game— honestly Detroit is a better team than we are and I’m glad they had that swoon there after they beat us. 

Thwart big one now is Carolina in Seattle. Would be a huge help. 

3 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Detroit, NYG, Seahawks.

We really didn't NEED anyone to lose as I'd rather not go to the playoffs than back in. Don't want any false positives now. No playoffs and there is NO good argument for keeping Rivera. Back into the playoffs and while Rivera has an argument for being kept, its a little tentative. Bully our way into the playoffs and the argument for Rivera is solid. Go deep into the playoffs after bullying our way in, Rivera is the man going forward and since 2023 would be his 5th, you'd have an argument for extending him.

Lions are a threat now, but if we get to 10 wins they can't catch us (10-6-1 > 10-7). But their schedule down the stretch is really soft and they're playing some outstanding football. Honestly I wouldn't even be upset at all if they got in over us. Now if the dog doo doo Giants make the playoffs over us I'd be salty.

30 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

If the Lions don't lose to the Jets they could easily win out, they destroyed the Vikes today and they've been a tough out all year but had some injuries early on.

no worries, we're gonna beat the NYG and Seattle is gonna fall off too.....I expect Detroit and Wash to both make the playoffs. We'll need to beat NYG and Cleveland for sure and maybe one more but probably not. 

• Like 1